neighbour (~)

y/n's POV
It was 1 pm. I wasn't really wanna do anything so I took my skateboard and Skates Away to the park in my neighbourhood. As i skate i saw a guy i guess my age sitting With a Guitar. I was not focusing on my skating and i crash to a wall.
"shit."i said while trying to get Up.
The guy i saw Jumped from his seat and rushed to the place i fell.
"Hey? are you okay??"he said while helping me up. "Yea im fine. Just bumped my head.always do that."i said while i chuckled. He looks really concerned And takes me to a bench.
"im aidan. Nice to meet you there"he said while Wipping my bloody nose from my head bump."Y/n."i said while staring at him. He smiled and said "pretty name you got there."he said while he giggles along. we laughed Together And talks alot.
"We should totally hang out more."he said while getting up
"Ofcourse. Ill like that!"i said.

couple weeks of hanging out....

y/n's POV
all this weekends Aidan makes me feel something.I never know what it was And i dont know how to express it.
I heard his car coming and rushed downstairs. I got to his car and goes to the Restaurant we wanted.
it was called infinity Dining. I really love how he picks that.
I ordered a Teriyaki chicken while aidan ordered a Vegan burger.
our foods then comes Along while i Brings my food near me. then my hand got burned because the hot plate (Lmao this happends to me 2 weeks ago) "Y/N!"he saws what happend and puts an block of ice.
He then kissed it And smiled at me.
"What was that for?"i said While Putting a piece of tissues.
"For this."he comes closer to my face and kissed my lips. I was first shocked and said "Why do you do that?"i said.
"i like you y/n."he said while eating his Burger.i smiled and said "i liked you too"and thats the day we started dating.

A/n
st brings the shit out of me lmao-
THE PEOPLE WHO DIED DESERVE BETTER :(