My lovely Zero.(×)

a/n
yall-5k? i wrote this book like 4 months or 3 months ago and-
thank you so much for Reading this book lovelies! i appreciate it so much!lyy<3

Y/n's Pov
The academy. been a while since I'm not here. Five is still gone from that stupid shit he did for 17 years. I don't know what the fuck happened to him. But i sure does miss him. The memories isn't Gone.dad still kept All of our pictures.
As i saw Klaus walking towards me.
"eyy lil sis! whats up??"Klaus said while hugging me.
"im good. how about you?"I said.
he said hes good and left.

oh right.
I'm Eight.as known as Y/n Hargreeves. my powers are levitating and Mind controls. i can control everything with just saying it in my head.

i prefer been called eight than Y/n. my second name is zero.Before Luther. Reginald adopted me first.but my biological mother Didn't Agree. Thats why I was called zero.

As soon i turn 4. i moved to The academy.And been as number 8. My biological parents some how died.

i always thought i wasn't included because i growed up late with the others. but Reginald always told me to stick with Five or Klaus. Their the only one who knows me the most. i always thought were not real siblings.but i still kept Both of them as my brothers. And well the other as well.
a blue sparkle then Comes. As Luther told everyone to go out side.

The blue sparkles shows a man going back to time. in my mind.
i always say "Thats five. No probably dad.no but dad died.THATS FIVE!"
a young man with simillar hair type with Young five with a Big blazers fell.
"is it just me or i saw little number five??"Klaus said.
"Shit."

after the funeral.
five stand near the fire And stares at the picture of him. i goes near him.

"dad didnt forget me huh."
"its been years five. it make sense."
"Doesnt dad hate me?"
"He loves you. He love all of us."
"I know someone missed me."
"Who?"
"Dont be stupid. zero."
The word zero was shocked my heart. i have never been called zero. And im the only one who knew it.
"How did you-"
" i saw a paper From the adoption of you. you were labeled as Zero hargreeves. not Eight hargreeves. So your my older sister huh."
"But we werent even siblings."
"come on zero. i know you liked me"five winked.

i giggled and goes to my room.Five joined and hugged me.
"ive missed you the hell out of me."
i joined his hugs and we lay on my floor.
"You know zero. Before i got lost. i love you alot."five said while Taking my hand. he kissed my hand and smiled.
"I love you too five."i completed.
we both laughed and smiled to each other.