Part 34

Shawn's POV

Is she is gone? No, Dustin said that (Y/N) was strong, she'll overcome this. Right? She'll be okay, right?

I kept crying until a doctor walked over to me.

"May I have a word with you?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, wiping my eyes as he led me to a different room.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but Ms. (L/N) has passed," the doctor said.

"She's dead?" I asked.

The doctor nodded sadly.

"No," I said, starting to cry again. "No, she's strong. She wouldn't give up like that."

"She's dead, sir," the doctor said.

"No," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," the doctor said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Get your hands off of me," I said, taking the doctor's hand off of my shoulder. "Where is she?"

"You can't go and see her," the doctor said. "They already cleared out her room."

I couldn't handle it anymore, I collapsed in tears.

"I'm sorry for your loss," the doctor said.

I couldn't say anything so I just sat there shaking my head as I cried.

"Sir, we have some of (Y/N)'s belongings that you might want," the doctor said. "Would you like me to get them for you?"

Not being able to speak, I just nodded my head.

"I'll be back then," the doctor said.

I sat in the room, holding my head in my hands, still not believing that she was gone. I was even more distressed about how I would tell everyone about her being gone. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the doctor walked into the room with a bag of, which I assumed was (Y/N)'s belongings.

"Here you are," he said, handing me the bag.

"Thank you," I said, holding back tears.

The doctor nodded before walking out of the room.

After a few minutes, I walked out as well and down to Dustin's hospital room.

How I was going to tell Dustin that (Y/N) was dead was beyond me. But somehow I was going to tell him. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Dustin's room.

"Come in," I heard Dustin say.

I took another deep breath and opened the door to the room knowing that I was going to break his heart knowing that (Y/N) was gone.