Part 13

(Y/N)'s POV

"Your sweats are so comfy and warm though," I said.

"Why didn't you buy your own pair of sweats when we went to the store?" Shawn asked.

"So I could steal yours," I said, smiling innocently at him.

"The innocent smile, really?" Shawn asked.

"What innocent smile?" I asked.

"The one that's plastered on your face," Shawn said.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked.

"You'll find out," Shawn said getting close to me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, widening my smile.

"This," Shawn said kissing me.

The kiss deepened until he pulled away, smiled a devilish smile, and started tickling me.

"Shawn!" I screeched. "Stop!"

Shawn laughed at me and continued tickling me.

"Shawn," I laughed.

"Are you giving up?" Shawn asked.

"No. I'm... going to the bathroom," I said making a quick excuse.

I was just about to run out the door when Shawn grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto the bed to tickle me some more.

Suddenly, there was a knock. Shawn stopped tickling me and looked up. And so did I. But I regretted that. At that moment, I regretted looking up at the person at the door. I hadn't seen this person in years. I thought they were dead. The male at the door took a deep breath.

"(Y/N), it's so great to see you again," he said. "I'm your-"

"Dad?" I asked, tears clouding my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey-o! Big ole plot twist am I right? Sorry for the short chapter but this plot twist literally came to me today and I didn't want to put it into the story any other way. Thanks for reading. Please make sure to vote and share. And please, don't be a silent reader. If you want to share your opinion then go right ahead.