Part 18

Shawn's POV

"(Y/N)?!" I called out into the empty night. "(Y/N)?!"

"She won't be able to hear you where she is," a familiar voice said.

"Where is she?!" I demanded.

"I can't say," the voice said.

"Tell me!" I raged.

"I honestly don't know if I can," the voice said.

At this point, I was fed up and just wanted to know where (Y/n) was.

"Tell me where she is Dustin!" I yelled.

"Whoa,  whoa,  whoa, " Dustin said. "Calm down there Shawn."

"Tell me then," I said.

"Fine. You wanna know where (Y/N) is?" Dustin asked with a smirk.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay, let me show you where she is," Dustin said before something covered my face making my vision go dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Dustin took me wherever he wanted to the thing that was covering my eyes came off. It was dark so I couldn't see much however, I did see the silhouette of a girl.

"Hello?" I called to her.

She didn't respond but I heard her sniffle.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"You shouldn't be here," she said. "I told them to leave you out of this but they didn't listen. They never do."

"Who didn't listen? What's going on?" I asked.

"My dad and Dustin," the girl said making me realize that she was (Y/N).

"(Y/N) are you okay?  Did they hurt you?!" I asked.

(Y/N) suddenly started full out crying.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm here there's nothing to worry about," I told (Y/N),  trying to calm her down.

"Oh, would you look at that?" I heard (Y/N)'s dad say. "He's trying to tell her that everything will be alright. That it'll all turn out in the end. Little does he know that nothing will go as planned."

"Shut up," I said.

He gasped sounding hurt then started laughing. "That's another thing I like about you, Shawn," he said. "Not only are you rich and famous, but you like to feel like your the tough one. Although in reality, you're just weak."

"I am not weak," I said clenching my jaw.

"Alright then," (Y/N)'s dad said, "we'll make a deal then. You and I will fight. If I win, you will be let go and I will get all of your earnings for the rest of your stupid life."

"And if I win?" I asked.

"If you win, I'll let you and (Y/N) go out of here and I'll never bother you two ever again," (Y/N)'s dad said.

I thought about it for a minute.

"Do we have a deal?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "We have a deal."