"Ummm... Hi?" They all scanned me and gasped some more. The blonde face palmed at me?

"Dear sister Opal, what are you wearing? We left you alone to go to the bathroom for a second and we didn't even notice what you did with yourself." It was the ginger who spoke, her voice was gentle and soft. But Opal? I was just utterly confused.
"We are going to meet the Queen and your wearing that shamble, let us fix you up!" Oh god! I think i know what's going to happen. They pulled out a dirty pale yellow dress, an apron, a white ribbon and i think make up? OH GOD! I'd rather do girl talk than this but this might help me blend in so sacrifices must be made. If I don't make it out alive, remember my story!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

That took awhile, i'm pretty sure we are inside the kingdom walls now. I made sure they didn't see or touch my ring. I don't want it to get taken away. That would absolutely crush my soul. By the time they were done, i couldn't breath. Under the dress they wear corsets. Super duper tight corsets. It's to give them more of an hour glass figures. The skirt was actually a bit small on me, it went down to half my thigh. Plus the shirt was kinda tight, especially around the chest. Like i said sacrifices must be made. The ribbon went on top of my head into a bow. Isn't that adorable? Not! I peered out the back curtain to see the busy streets of Misite, it's gotten even busier than last time. How the fuck did that happen? Do people just love going to a kingdom that was destroyed by an unnatural force aka me! I'm guessing this queen is Louisa, it has to be. Chrissy has been with me and Louisa wasn't killed in my attack. Let's just hope i don't run into her... Oh crap! Well i haven't been able to see what i look with all this makeup on so hopefully she won't recognise me. We turn a corner, and than stop all of a sudden.

"Oh dear sisters! Father has said we've arrived so let us unload the cart and go inside until he needs us again!" Need us? So we are just tools to him? Disgraceful but for now i'll play along. The ginger and blonde both have to pick up one barrel together and they are still shaking. They're not strong enough to that.
"Sister Opal, please assist me with this barrel please?" The black haired one has struggling to pick up one barrel, it had a label saying carrots. So i guess it's a barrel full of carrots. Oh Y/n, your so smart! I should really stop talking to myself but nah. I went over to her and just picked up the entire barrel myself. It wasn't too heavy but it wasn't too light either. She looked in awe of what I could do, I signalled for her to follow me and we both exited the carriage. I pretending to know where I was going but I was actually just following her lead. We walked passed the other two who were just heading back, we entered a room with a few barrels inside. I placed down the barrel next to another. The other two came in with another barrel, that should be the last one i think. They all started leaving the barrel room so i followed them, i tried to copy their postures but it was hard. They're back were so straight it was so hard to copy when i did it i felt like i was going to break my back. So when they weren't looking, my back slouched down. I never knew how hard it was to be an obedient female or whatever they are. They must be a family of travellers and the father has taught them that women are bellow men. These poor children.

Okay, let's recap. I look similar to their sister Opal who must have wondered off before they headed back, the family forgot about her and left her. They didn't notice she was gone until i snuck on and made a huge noise. They mistaked me for her and dressed me like she normally would because they still thought i was her. We travelled into Misite and stopped at a house which is supposed to be there house. Soon we'll be meeting the 'Queen'. Oh crap! She might not recognise me because i have changed a bit, i kind of matured and got older from the last time we met but Austin has seen what i look like now and I've ran into him recently. I'm super dead now. I mean i did forgot about him for awhile so maybe he's forgot all about me. One can only hope.

"Alright sisters we need to put on more formal clothes for our wonderful queen" Uh huh 'wonderful'. I won't have time to sneak out during the day. So i will wait until everyone goes to bed and it's night time of course. Night time is the easiest time to do a stealth mission. What, i wonder if they have the fountain still. I know i didn't destroy it because my ego was big plus it was made in my honour I'm not gonna destroy it. But Louisa hates me so it might be gone forever. II'll just have to remember where it got buried but that was like 3,000 years ago, I can hardly remember last week how am i supposed to remember that long ago. Anyway let's just go with the flow for now.