Chapter Eight

*The following day*

Diana pulled her way out of the police van and walked majestically towards the main door.
She exhaled deeply as she pondered on her idea. She couldn't take Greg along cause she had assigned him to finalize Grey's release.

"He's been punished for a crime he knows nothing about." She muttered to herself.

Her silence filled the air, making the cops stare at each other.

"Ma'am are you sure about this?" One of the cops asked the-lost-in-thought Diana.

"Definitely! Please proceed." Diana beseeched.

"Hold on! Lemme do the knocking." She said further.

Diana took a few steps to the main entrance and clicked her finger on the door bell. The door went wide open leaving Sandra speechless.

"Yes?" She asked in fear.

"You're under an arrest." Diana boldly said, giving the cops signals to cuff her.
Sandra who felt she would be led out, obeyed their orders.

"But may I know why am being arrested?" She asked again.

"For the murder of Tasha Wilson. Your sister." Diana slammed.

********************************************
*At the station*

Sandra was fully seated, staring at Diana who sat in front of her with disgust. The interrogation room, went completely dead, only gazes were functioning.

Greg broke the silence, by pushing his way into the room with a file and a small piece enveloped in a white parcel. He gave Diana a quick cool-down stare, before making his way out.

Outside, in the other room, Mr and Mrs Wilson were both asked to watch the interrogation revealed in a computer.

Back to the interrogation room, Sandra gave a clear cough before speaking.

"I'm not a criminal bitch! Take this fucking cuff off my hands." She yelled.

"On the night of your sister's death, where were you?" Diana asked.

"At home." Sandra replied.

Diana who knew she would lie, presented Mrs Wilson's statement, which stated that Sandra returned home the following day.

Diana gave Sandra a killing stare.

"Your mum could be lying as well." Diana said nonchalantly.

"I don't know why my mum said so." Sandra defended.

"Really? Care to explain this?" Diana asked switching on the TV revealing the CCTV footage in the crime scene.

"Who's car is that?" Diana asked.

"That's definitely mine. But... Erm..." Sandra stammered.

"The last time I visited you, your mum stated the fact that one piece of your bead went missing the night of Tasha's death." Diana stated.

"And so?" Sandra asked coldly.

"Well... Here it is." Diana dropped, making Sandra open her eyes in bewilderment.