Part 16

Hoseok P. O. V

The bell rings for the break and I went out of the class to find Y/n because she went out of the class early and it was weird to see. I was finding her all around the school and suddenly I heard the crying voice inside the locker room. It's unisex.

I went inside to see Y/n and a boy. And that boy look so angry and she was crying hard and then she fall down and shout

Y/n: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME TO MY LIFE AGAIN, JAY? (I AM SORRY IF UR NAME IS JAY!) WE WERE FINISHED! YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO BREAK UP WITH ME! THEN WHY DO YOU COME IN MY LIFE AGAIN?

Jay: Because.

He extremely went close to her and said

Jay: I love seeing you suffer.

Then he slap her and slam her head against the locker. She started crying out loud and she keep shouting Alina.

Y/n: ALINA! PLEASE COME AND HELP ME! HE IS DOING IT AGAIN! PLEASE!

Then he stop and kiss her and that's where I lost it.

Hoseok: YOU BITCH!

Y/n P. O. V

I can't see anything from the tears in my eyes which was meant to be fall but it can't because of the person in front of me. Then, I heard someone shouting.

???: YOU BITCH!

Then I saw someone punching him and I was feeling sleepy so I fall asleep (or more like fainted)

*After 3 hours*

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling. I then look beside me to see Mom and Hoseok and the Nurse.

Hoseok: Y/N!

He come close to me and hug me and started crying.

Hoseok: I am so sorry. I can't *sniff* protect you. I----

Y/n: Hey hey hey, it's ok.

I wipe his tears and mom come to me and cry beside me.

Mom: I am so sorry my baby. I can't protect you again.

Y/n: It's ok mom *cold voice*

Mom: *sigh* He come again isnt?

I nodded my head and said

Y/n: Don't help me. I will do it by myself.

Mom: When did you----

Y/n: I have changed mom. I am not old Y/n anymore. I have to deal with him!

Then I stand up and went out of the room.

Nurse: Miss----

Y/n: Give the medicine to Hoseok.

Then I went out.

Hoseok P. O. V

Oh no no this is going to be bad.

I run out of the room and follow after her. She was walking towards the dark narrow alley. Then there was a girl and a boy who was making out there. The boy was Jay and the girl was

DIANA????????????