Part 11

Hoseok P. O. V

Alina: YOU BITCH!

She punch me and I fall down. She got on top of me and was bout to punch me but I grab her wrist and turn her around and pin her.

Hoseok: STOP IT ALINA!

She stopped and she started crying. I was really shocked and got off her. She sit and said

Alina: I am so sorry, Hoseok *sniff*

Hoseok: WHAT? I mean---

Alina: I know you are shocked bout me but I don't know what to do when you are with me.

Hoseok: How do you feel?

Alina: I feel happy. *smile a little* I guess it's time for you to know everything. I think Y/n will tell it.

Then she come out.

Y/n: S-so, are you ready?
I nodded and sit beside her.

Y/n: Like, my father died and my mother married a man who also have a daughter. She and me have a very good relationship and our parents were very happy but on that day *sigh*

Hoseok: It's ok. Take your time.

Y/n: So, I got kidnapped by some kids.

Hoseok: Oh god.

Y/n: I open my eyes to see I was in a basement and the leader was my step sister.

Hoseok: Oh Lord.

Y/n: And then, she tortured me and I was really depressed and that was the time where I created Alina.

Hoseok: Oh.

Y/n: Then, my step sister kill herself and she wrote a letter which said that I kill her.

Hoseok: Oh no. That puta.

Y/n: *chuckle* So, my parents starting hating me and now, they found out the truth and they are really guilty of it. But I don't feel anything because, the personality help me. And also.

Hoseok: Yeah.

Y/n: Due to that, my mother went into depression and this is where I created Daisy. She is my little sister which died in a car accident.

Hoseok: Your life is so sad *wipes tears*

Y/n: Aigooooo, don't cry. So, she make her happy again and I created Isabelle so she can help me study and can experience the lifestyle of the teenagers.

Then I hug her and she hug me back.

Hoseok: I am so sorry for what I did in the back.

Y/n: No no oppa. U have done nothing!

I release the hug to see it was Daisy.

Daisy: YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING! U have done a GRRREEEEAAAATTTT job! 👍

She make a very cute face and that made me kiss her cheeks.

Daisy: Owie, I am so shy *buried her face in her hand*

I laughed and hug her.

Daisy: U know, oppa?

Hoseok: Yeah?

Daisy: Y/n Noona has told u everything, isn't it?

I nodded.

Daisy: Actually, Daisy didn't die.

Hoseok: WHAT?

Daisy: She is still alive and she is your friend girlfriend.

Hoseok: Who have a gf?

Daisy: The Bunny Guy!

Hoseok: Jungkook have a gf? Man he is faster than me.

Daisy: Well, in order to win our heart, you have to make Y/n the happiest person on the Earth.

Hoseok: Which is finding her sister.

Daisy: Good luck and you know?

Hoseok: Yeah?

Daisy: This will be our last time meeting.

Hoseok: Wait WHAT? WHY? NO!

Daisy: Isabelle will explain it to you.

Isabelle: So oppa it's like that, if the person is happy and not depressed anymore, the personality faded away and now, Y/n is becoming happier and happier so we are gonna fade away but Y/n don't know it so please don't tell her. Ok?

I nodded and hug her and cry my eyes out.

Hoseok: I will miss ya guys!

Them: Me too, Hoseok. You are a nice guy. Take care of her and never forget us. Ok?

I nodded and they finally faded away. I quickly wipe my tears and Y/n said

Y/n: Let's find my sister.

I nodded.

Hoseok: What's your surname?

Y/n: Lee.

Hoseok: Wait a minute. I KNOW HER!