Part 10

Hoseok P. O. V

I open my eyes to see a very beautiful sight. Y/n looking out the window while smiling widely.

 Y/n looking out the window while smiling widely

Hoseok: ALINA!

She was startled and she look at me.

Y/n: I am----

Hoseok: BECAUSE OF YOU, I AM IN TROUBLE! I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO CHANGE Y/N AND WHY DO U HAVE TO DO IT TO ME??? DON'T YOU CLEARLY SEE--I LOVE Y/N!

Her eyes widen.

Y/n: W-what?

Hoseok: YES THAT'S TRUE!

I went to her and pin her against the wall.

Hoseok: I LOVE HER VERY MUCH! So please, please *tears fall down* don't do it to me.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and cry there. Then, I felt hands around my waist and she hug me back and she caress my back.

Y/n: You clearly don't know that you are talking to another girl which is Isabelle. But it's ok.

Hoseok: Who are you?

I release the hug and she wipes my tears.

Y/n: I am Isabelle and the last one to be honest. I am the nerd who also go to clubs.

Hoseok: Oh ok.

Isabelle: So, I will let Y/n come out so you guys can clear the things ok? *smirk*

Then her eyes change which is replace by dark brown eyes.

She was blushing madly and she was trying herself to not smile.

Y/n: S-so, is it true?

She look at me and I blushed and nodded.

Y/n: Oh girl *chuckle* I am happy. Thank you so much, Hoseokie. I thought no one will like me.

I hug her and said

Hoseok: Who said that no one will like you? Everyone have a right to do it.

Then I release the hug and then I met the black eyes which is Alina and she look very angry and this is where I knew

I
F
U
C
K
E
D
U
P
!