Part 8

Hoseok P. O. V

We got to the front door and I open the door and went inside to our room to see ONE BED!

Hoseok: Guess we have to sleep on the bed together. Yay~

I lay her on the bed and she woke up.

Y/n: Hoseokie?

Hoseok: Yeah?

Y/n: Thank you.

Hoseok: Your welcome.

Y/n: Let me change quickly ok?

I nodded and she went inside the bathroom and I sit on the bed and saw a diary. I know it is Y/n diary so I open it and read some of it.

5/6/2007
Y/n not

Dear Diary,
                  I am really depressed and I really want to die but then I know I have to live and Alina help me a lot. I know I created Alina and I hope she stay with me forever.

The next page was written by a very messy but cute hand writing so I guess it's Daisy.

7/9/2008
Daisy note

Dear Diarrhea, (Diary)
                  I was really happy today becuz mom give me CHOCOLATE! And I think there will be someone who will get rid off us. I hope becuz I don't want Noona to suffer any more.

Suffer anymore? And get rid off? What???

The next page was a very neat writing like nerds (which is me)

9/12/2010
Isabelle Note

Who is she?
                  Today, I got full marks in all subjects and I am happy and I will go to club today to spend some day and yeah. Wish me luck!

What the?

Then the latest one is the new one which was written last week and it was by Alina.

5/7/2019
Alina Note

               There was a boy name Jung Hoseok and I like him but not like the others. He is a good boy but I am afraid he will take me away from her. And I am gonna try my best at it.

Y/n: What are you doing there for a long time, Hoseok?

I quickly put the diary on the table and

Hoseok: There were some dust on the table so I was cleaning it.

Y/n: Ok then. Let's sleep. It's already late.

I nodded and we lay on the bed and fall asleep.