Part 15

Y/n P. O. V

It was already night and I fall asleep and I dream of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Hoseok married. I was really happy in there and we married in the police station? And Diana was in the cell with someone. And she look pity and sad. What is gonna happened? I am scared. Then.....

Hoseok P. O. V

I woke up by the sound of screaming and I look beside me to see Y/n screaming. I think she have nightmare.

Hoseok: Y/n! Y/N!

I shake her and she keep screaming.

Hoseok: Y/n! Calm yourself!

Y/n: HOSEOK! WHERE ARE YOU! HELP ME! HOSEOK!

Hoseok: Shhh shhh I am here. I am right here beside you.

Then she stop screaming and she open her eyes and look at me and she immediately hug me and started crying.

Y/n: Thank god nothing happened to you, Hoseok.

Hoseok: What did you dream of? *rub her back*

Y/n: *sigh* I dream of us getting married in the police station and Diana was with someone in the cell and she look unhappy and then I saw you with blood and--- *cry again*

Hoseok: Shh shh it's not true.

Y/n: Hoseok! You don't know a lot about me!

Hoseok: What?

Then Daisy pop out.

Daisy: Oppa, why Unnie is sad?

Hoseok: *sigh* I don't know Daisy. Let's sleep now ok?

Daisy: OPPA! HUG ME!

She look at me with those big blue doe eyes and pout and that make me want to keep her in my pocket forever.

I hug her and she said

Daisy: Oppa?

Hoseok: Yeah? <

Daisy: Why aren't we fading away?

Hoseok: *sigh* I don't know. I was shocked because I thought that was your last time and---

Isabelle: What past is the past, Hoseok.

Hoseok: Well, yeah. Let's sleep Isabelle.

She nodded and we fall asleep.

Alina P. O. V

I woke up and saw Hoseok sleeping. I smile and caress his cheeks and I don't know why but tears started falling from my eyes.

Alina: Hoseok-ah, I am the first one who is fading away.

I kiss his cheeks and sniff

Alina: Y/n was the first one who created me so I will be the first one to fade away and *sigh* Please keep all of them safe. This is my last time and I don't know why I can't tell you when you are awake.

Hoseok: I am awake, Alina.

He open his eyes and I started crying and he wipes my tears and he also started crying.

Hoseok: I will miss your naughtiness, Alina.

He come to my face and bump our nose together.

Alina: Will you kiss me for the last time?

He nodded and he kiss me. I was really shocked by the softness of his lips. Y/n sure is lucky. We kiss from a minute and I can feel myself fading. I release it and smile at him for the last time and said.

Alina: I love you guys so much. Please take care of yourself and I will always be with you.

Hoseok P. O. V

Then the black eyes faded away replacing with dark brown eyes.

Y/n: A-Alina? You promise me that you will never leave me. Alina? ALINA! COME BACK! ALINAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

She started crying so bad and I hug her and she punch my chest a bit.

Y/n: WHY?????????? WHY ALINA????? JUST WHY???????? I AM NOT CONFIDENT TO FACE THE REALITY! WHY??????????

She keep crying until she stop and she hug me back.

Y/n: Hoseokie, she has gone. M-My very bff has gone. *sniff*

I then look at the clock and it's already 7.

Hoseok: Y/nie, we have to go to school.

Y/n: I don't want to.

She buried herself even more and I started blushing.

Hoseok: Y/n, we have to or I will get kick out of school.

Y/n: You will not because I can tell my mom to not let her own son in law quit school.

Thats where I lost it.

Hoseok: Owie, Staph it. *blushed and buried his face in his hands*

Y/n started laughing and she remove it and smile sweetly at me and kiss my cheeks.

Y/n: Let me get ready.

Y/n P. O. V

He nodded and I stand up and went inside the bathroom and do my routine and wear this

I went out and wear a black jacket and went out of the dorm and saw Hoseok was ready so we went inside to school