"Troy is the fourth oldest, Sadie's brother, and he's a cocky asshole that thinks everyone is destined to kiss his feet. Don't let him show off to you - he's really just an egotistical idiot, much like his sister. Lizzy is next. She's definitely dizty but for the most part is one of the only cousins I can tolerate. She's boy crazy but great to confide in. And then Ace is Lizzy's brother and he's kind of a cry-baby, but he's pretty cool, too.:

        Harry nearly smirked. "You almost sound ashamed of your family."

        I sighed. "I love them to death but there's only so much of them you can handle, you know?"

        His eyes saddened for a moment and he cleared his throat, looking out the window to brush it off. It took me a minute to remember he's adopted. "And the two little girls? Who are they?"

        "Kennedy is Sadie and Troy's sister - total brat and thinks she always get's her way. Sophia is Zach's little sister and she whines nearly all the time but is super cute. Her and Kennedy or six months apart - Kennedy being the oldest." I waved my hand, growing a headache. "You'll see what I mean. I'm just trying to warn you."

        He chuckled. "It's all right, Grace. Pretty sure I can handle it."

        Puffing out air from my cheeks, I rested my hand on the knob. "Right then. Let's walk into hell, shall we?"

        The two little girls are currently running around the backyard playing God knows what, Noah, Neil, Bill, and Ace hiding out in the tree house with Legos, most likely. Troy and Zach are in the midst of throwing the football around, the uncles standing around talking with Giddi near the grill. I took a big sniff, a smile stretching on my face. No food was on it yet, but the grill alone smelled amazing.

        "Grace!" the uncles called, then noticed Harry. My cheeks heated up and I instantly did a mental face-palm. There was no way I was wiggling out of this.

        "Well, who do we have here?" Giddi asked in his country accent, a dead giveaway he was definitely from the South.

        "This is Harry," I said. When they all seemed to get the wrong idea, I quickly added, "He's a friend."

        Uncle George - the third oldest behind my mom - snorted. "Yeah, and my shit smells like roses."

        "Really?" I groaned. "Way to give off a first impression."

       Uncle Will - the youngest and the happy drunk - laughed. "I'm a bit surprised myself. You actually got out the house, Grace?"

        I gave him a look. "Hilarious, really."

       I never thought I'd be grateful for Troy, but when he called my name it was all I could do not to actually kiss his feet for getting me away from the situation. Harry followed me over to the two still throwing the football.

        "Can I help you?"

        Troy nodded his head to Harry. "Who's your friend?"

        "An alien from Mars."

        Zach laughed. "Grace is too cool for normal people, obviously."

        "Thank you," I said, then turned to Troy. "This is Harry. He's a friend."

        Troy rose an eyebrow, catching the football and holding it up. "You play, dude?"

        Harry shrugged. "Somewhat."

        Oh yeah, it's not like your the captain of the football team at school or anything, Styles. Way to be modest. 

        Troy smirked. "I thought you're kind played soccer."