"Shut up, you've upset Ma" George sternly speaks.

"No, you upset Ma with your pregnancy thing"

Cam shifts uncomfortably on her seat, I know she has no clue what to do. I place my hand on her thigh without thinking twice, Her head cocks fast towards me in shock of my sudden touch.

"Whatever, I'm going to check on her" George stands walking out the dining room.

"Want to go for a drive and get away from these moody cunts?" Brad asks Cam and I feel my fists clench but I want to hear what she'll say. I remove my hand from her thigh waiting for her to respond.

"Uhm, really?" She asks shyly, she better not consider going or I'll flip my shit.

"Yeah" He smirks giving me a quick glance. 

"I should probably check on Ash" I feel a smile form at her response.

"I'll take you home then"

"No! I'll take her home" I raise my voice. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"You like her or something" Brad laughs raising a brow, testing me.

"Ew, no she's like my little sister" I blurt out. I have no idea why I said that because it's not true, I don't like her in that way, yeah I find her attractive like really fucking attractive but I'm just trying not to fuck her, she's my best friends little sister so it wouldn't be right and I can't betray Ash, I know he'll flip my shit at the thought of me wanting to bang her on every surface in the apartment. Shit! No i don't.

"Well, she isn't to me" Brad winks and she giggles once again. 

"Actually Ace, I think I'll get a ride home from Brad" She winks at him with a little smirk, Is she doing this on purpose?

"No, you won't" I feel my anger rise, I hate showing people how I feel, it will always come back and bite you on the ass.

"You're not my brother, I've told you this before" She stands.

"Yeah Ace, you're not her brother" Brad laughs.

My jaw clenches and fists ball "Fine" I shrug acting like it doesn't bother me.

"Alright, let's go" Brad smiles.

They both leaves and I sit thinking of the whole situation. She actually left with him. I bolt upstairs to my room when hearing the front door shut.

"FUCK!" I scream landing my fist on the wall, I immediately regret with a sting shooting through my hand. Why? Why the fuck did she have to be my best friends little sister? She's always been attractive but it's affecting me more with her living in the same fucking house I do, wearing them shorts showing off her smooth legs, she looks so cute in her panda pajamas. I need to get her to move out, otherwise I'll end up fucking her brains out.

"Ace?" I hear my mothers small voice and a quiet knock on my door.

"I'm fine Ma" I sigh looking down at my busted knuckles.

"Okay" I hear sadness in her voice, I don't mean to be blunt towards her.

I need to fuck someone right now to take my mind of all this shit going on in my head. I reach for my phone in my back pocket and look through the contacts. "Beth, nope. Jessica, nope. Sarah, nope" I sigh to myself I need someone close to me just for a quickie. I'm not going to find anyone here, when I get back to college I'll definitely get someone. I only need to wait until tomorrow.

I hear a small knock bringing me from my thoughts, I huff rolling off my bed and stomp to the door, "Ma, i said I'm fine" I swing the door open seeing the most beautiful eyes gaze into mine "What do you want?" I sternly say. 

"Can you take me home?" She softly speaks looking down at her feet, it's like she's shy, she's never been shy, well not around me she's always been somewhat confident. I love it when she's so confident. 

"Thought Brad was?"

"He has a Motorbike and...I'm scared of them"

"Really?" I laugh. Her scared of something who would've known.

"Yeah shut up, can you take me home or not?" The confidence now shining through with the attitude clear in her voice.

"I guess I have too" I chuckle. This shouldn't make me feel good but it does.

As I'm driving to her house the car is filled with the sound of quiet radio music. I look toward her, her shiny brown hair blowing back as the wind comes through the rolled down window, she looks at me with a beautiful bright smile. It feels like the whole world stops for a moment, just me and her in the world looking deep into each others orbs.

"What?" Her smile drops.

"Huh?" I snap my eyes back to the road in front.

"You were staring at me, do I have something on my face?" she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"No, uhm...sorry" I avoid eye contact, was i the only one that felt that?

"Do you really see me as a little sister?" Shs asks.

"What?" I glance towards her.

"Do you really see me as a little sister?" She repeats her tone more firm.

"I uhm..well...truthfully?"

"No, lie to me" She rolls her eyes, full of sarcasm.

"Right" I nod "No I don't"

"Then what do you see me as?"

"A friend" I gulp. I don't know if i'm telling the truth, maybe it's..half a lie?

"K" She turns moving her legs in the other direction.

"Why are you even asking?"

"Doesn't matter" I can hear the disappointment in her voice.

"What did you want me to say, Cam? That I see you as more than a friend? Because then I'd be lying" I hiss.

 I am lying.

"You let all your friends give you hand jobs?" She snaps.

"Well, yeah usually girls that are friends"

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"What?" what did I say?

"You're an idiot!" She practically shouts.

"What did is say?"

"You're oblivious"

"About what!?"

"See!"

"Would you stop shouting! That's all you fucking do" truthfully her shouting trying to dominate me is a turn on.

"You're so annoying!" She chides.

"Yeah well, so are you" I laugh. She's cute when she's angry, her face red with anger, her eyes slit and her nose scrunches up.

"Why are you laughing?" she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Nothing" I smirk. I pull into her driveway coming to a stop.

"Bye" She reaches for the handle but I stop her "What?" she snaps, her eyes blazing into mine.

"As cute as it is..don't be angry with me" I place my hand on her thigh. What am I fucking doing? I lean in slowly looking into her eyes, I stop moving just as our lips are about to touch.

I don't kiss it's too intimate what am I doing, I badly want to kiss her but I know damn well I can't. I hear her breathing become heavy just like mine, her cheeks become flushed.

"Goodnight" I whisper before backing away and looking in front of me. I hear the passenger side door slam shut, I release a puff of air I was holding in. I've fucked it.

____________________________

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕