The redhead was checking around to see if the bat was near but she heard a loud clank. "Help me." She could hear the evil clowns voice scold someone. "I...I can't." Her heart had skipped at the voice. "It's just a plant." He growled. Harley was beginning to tear up, because she felt torn between wanting to live and keeping the plant alive. After the time she spent with Ivy and being away from her closet friend, she could see how beautiful nature really was. After the night Ivy kicked her out, it was as if the plants were trying to communicate with her because they led her a nice bed made from daffodils. Ever since she was thankful to plants and she had treated them with kindness. Joker kicked the large weed out of the way Ivy planted as a trap for the bat in case he showed up. "Noo!" Ivy's voice was drowned out by Harleys screeching. It hurt her heart for some reason. "What your friends with the plants too now?" He asked rolling his eyes as his henchmen chuckled walking by her crying on the ground. "It's just a single plant. The others haven't been touched." One of the henchmen named Jacknbox smiled. For some reason Ivy smiled at the genuine pain Harley felt for the plant. She was on the ground for a bit longer than expected. "Get up girl." Joker grimiest walking back and kicking her, but she was shaking. "Oops. Maybe that poison kicked a bit faster than expected." He chuckled. "Boys throw her body." He shrugged. "Boss I though what you said was a lie." Jacknbox scrunched his eyebrows. "I guess some lies can come true." He smiled. They did just what he said as Ivy watched the cruelty unravel. That man was pure evil. "It's sad though I thought this one...was gonna last longer." He sighed. Ivy wanted to torture that man to death. She knew rushing out there wouldn't be smart because of the bat who was on his way according to the whispers from the grass. So she followed the men toward the ocean on the pier, where she came from the darkness to stop them. "Put her down." She snarled. "Sorry plant lady bosses orders." One of them shrugged. "Peewee we should listen to her. Put her down." He grinned. Letting her body fall into the ocean. "Harley!!" She yelled rushing toward the pier. She slowly turned her body to look at them. They tried running away but her vines snuck up on them and pulled their bodies apart into pieces. She looked down to see the girls body floating down the river. She jumped in.
She swam toward her still shaking body. She was having seizure. She grabbed the girls body and swam her toward the shore. "Harley wake up." Ivy panicked. Harley's body stopped shaking and her breathing slowed a little to slow. Her pulse was fading. "No.no.no.no.no. Harley get up. Please." The redheads heart dropped. "Please." For years ivy hadn't shed a single tear until Harley's heart stopped beating.
Ivy grabbed her body and hugged her even if she was limp. The silent tears coming from the damp plants were loud. Harley's makeup was washed away, an idea pinged in the redheads mind. She had used it on her test subjects. She shared some of her blood with them, none actually had a good comparability. She wasn't turning them into plants just making them feel and hear what she felt, but the all screamed in agony and died from the poison she carried. Even though it was risky she still tried it.
She gently laid the girl down in the bed of grass they were on and used her nails to cut the skin on her finger and let out some of the blood. She cut Harley's finger gently enough for the girl to bleed and not get any venom in her system yet. She pressed her finger to the blonds. "Hopefully it would stabilise her." She spoke hopefully. She sat there with the girl hoping she would wake up, but she gave up after the sun had arose. She tried multiple ways to make sure her blood flowed through her veins, even if it meant she felt a bit weaker from the lack of blood she had. Laying in the sun would restore her. She was in the perfect spot with the water flowing between her toes.
The redhead teared up. A few of her vines rushed over to her with an antidote for her poison if she didn't wake up. She looked up at the suns rays. There was light coughing beside her. "Wh—where am I..." she looked over at Ivy. "Pretty girl?" She reached her hand out toward the the girls face. "Am I dreaming?" She asked more to herself. "Happy belated birthday." Ivy smiled uncomfortably taking a moment to realise the girl was awake thinking she was dreaming herself . "You remembered." Harley smiled. "You know I wish you were real." Ivy smiled. Harley's face scrunched up confused. "Have you been in the sun for to long?" The redhead couldn't believe her eyes. "Your...your alive?" She stuttered. "Yeah?" Harley perked up her left eyebrow. Ivy smiled brightly jumping on the girl and giving her a big hug. "Your not dead." She smiled.
"Why would I be?" Harley asked. "Forget it. I need to take you hom—I need to take you to my home." Ivy saved. "But I gotta get the antidote from Mr. J" Haley explained.
"I already gave you the antidote." Ivy smiled. "Though you may feel a craving for sunlight and water for the first two weeks." Harley perked her head to the side. "What do you mean?" Ivy sighed. "I gave you some of my blood." Harley looked scared for a moment realising nothing bad was happening. "So I'm part plant now?" Harley asked. "No...not that I know right now, but your immune to a few things." Ivy smiled. Harley smiled but looked down. "What's wrong?" Ivy asked. "The pain? It's gone." Harley sat there realising the pain she felt while sitting still went away, but one part of her body stung a bit, it was her stomach. "What pain?" Ivy scrunched her brows. "Don't worry. Just take me home." Harley jumped up. "Okay...but after I'm gonna kill that clown." Ivy growled. "Don't worry. After the same old routine, I cry, makeup sex." Ivy cringed at the words. "He leaves me for dead, I cry, he hits me when I don't listen. I'm...I'm done, nothing he says will save me this time, he's dead to me." Harley smiled standing up. "Yes. Finally!" Ivy smiled. "Now I need to—." Harley fell over. "Harl? Are you okay." Ivy rushed to her side. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little cramp." She smiled forcing herself up and holding her stomach. "Let me see. Sit down." Ivy grabbed her hand. Harley looked at her. "But what if the bat crew finds us out here?"
/

They had finally gotten to Ivy's hideout. Harley was smiling because she felt a bit better she felt stronger than usual and the whistling breeze had tiny echos of melody's. "Sit down Harl, let me check your stomach." Ivy grabbed the girls arm leading her toward the couch. "Don't worry it feels better." Harley smiled pulling her hand back.
"Nope your not doing this with me." Her vines crept up behind Harley wrapping around her and guiding her onto the couch. "Your the first human after years I can stand. Let me help." She lifted up the blondes shirt gasping at the sight. There were healed up wounds that scabbed up and bruises that surround them along side with purple bruises near her rib area. Ivy's eyes narrowed. "He did this didn't he?" Her voice was less darker than the time she kicked Harley out. "Red don't worry. Remember your the one who kicked me out."
"Your the one who wanted to leave in the first place by calling your "puddin" remember!" Pamela began to tear up from the memory.
"I'm..I'm sorry." Harley say how to hug her.

Sorry for the delayed updates I've been kinda busy with school work...