Aphmau and Aaron got ready, and they decided to inspect Travis and Katelyn's room first. Of course, she messaged them beforehand. They got to their place, and Aphmau immediately started examining. The room was pretty clean, and the two were dressed correctly.

  Their next stop was Garroth and Laurence's room. Their room was messed up, and the two were a little embarrassed by it. Still, they tried their best. She also found out that the two were together and freaked out on the spot. Aaron had to drag her out of the room before she could ask the boys any more questions.

  Afterwards, they headed towards Zane and Kawaii Chan's room which was alright, although their clothes were a bit messed up leaving Aphmau suspicious of them. Now, they were on their way to Vylad's room.

"Omg! Did you know that Garroth and Laurence are gay?! That's just amazing!" (Aphmau)

"Calm down Aph. I know you like that ship a lot." (Aaron)

"I do! Anyways, about Zane and Kawaii Chan. I suspect something between them. Could it be?!" (Aphmau)

"What?" Aaron asked.

"That they did that thing, last night?!" (Aphmau)

"You mean--" (Aaron)

"Not so loud, Aaron! We'll get caught!" Aphamu shushed.

"Anyways, I'll think about them later," Aphmau said.

  They continued their way to Vylad's room.

Travlyn

Travis woke up first (so he can harass Katelyn 😂). He sat up, and Katelyn was beside him, sleeping soundly. At this exact moment, he felt the urge to touch Katelyn's butt, to seduce her. Damn it, Travis! Why must this happen now? But...I really want to...Stop it! You can't! You must respect her! At this moment, Katelyn woke up. She rubbed her eyes and saw Travis' hand almost touching her butt. She slapped it away and darted away, turning red.

"What are you doing?! Get away from me!" (Katelyn)

  "N-no wait! I didn't mean to..." (Travis)

  However, Katelyn was already in a corner. She was staying far away from him. Now look what've you have done Travis! You made her mad and upset! Just great! When I was just about to gain her trust! Travis was angry at himself, and he sat on the bed, grumbling to himself. Katelyn was a little upset by his action but felt guilty. Was she too harsh on him? He could not resist. That's why. Katelyn wanted to talk to him again, but she was afraid that Travis would not forgive her. She sat there, not knowing what to do.

That's when they got the message that Aphmau was going to check on them. Their room was already pretty clean, so no need to worry about that. They just had to get dressed. Travis wore his signature green jacket and Katelyn her blue, brown sleeved shirt with a belt and some brown shorts.

  Aphmau came and inspected them. She was pretty impressed by the room's neat look.

"Good job, guys!" She praised.

  The two thanked her for the complimented. After she left, the two went back to their worlds. Travis was thinking of a way to fix this. Maybe he can find an opportunity at the beach.

Garrence

  Garroth opened his eyes as the sun's rays shone through the window. He looks up and sees Laurence asleep soundly on his chest, his peaceful look making Garroth smile. Garroth laid down there for a while, looking at Laurence sleep. Then, he woke Laurence up, shaking him gently and calling out his name in a soft tone.