| 27 |

?? POV

" Well were not killing the baby right? "

" I haven't decided yet , I'll let you know before we go through with the plan "

" Come on D , we can't kill off an innocent life"

" You've known me for 4 years you know I don't give a fuck "

" Aight let me know what you gonna do "

" Now I need you to do me "

" What you need ? " I smirked

" Suck this dick " he laughed

" Fuck you " and l laughed

" I'm just playing I wouldn't want your man to get mad "

" He would be mad " I smirked , I know D likes me that's why I taunt him like this.

" You know what you doing " he smiled

Ariana's POV

" Uh Tiara your phone is ringing " I said as I grabbed the remote control.

I keep flipping through the channels until I stopped on Wendy Williams. Her big man ass , she be giving her fans actual fans as damn gifts. Who does that?

She was talking about Chris brown and K when I heard Tiara ass yelling.

" Tremaine , would you leave me the fuck alone!! "

Of course I listened in on the conversation , this is my entertainment people.

" I told you I don't want to hear from you again. So why are you still calling me? "

" .... "

" Where ? " her tone softend

" .... "

" Okay but Tremaine but if you fuck up again you arent getting anymore chances and im dead serious "

" ... "

" I'll see you later " She hung up and saw me all in her mouth. She wasn't surprised cause I do this all the time.

" What did Trey do ? " I said with wide eyes

" He cheated with some broad while he was in Chicago " she said as she flipped her brown hair

" Seriously? " I couldn't help but think about August. I hope he isn't cheating on me.

" Yeah , he swears up and down that it was just head and I'm like nigga that's still cheating "
I grabbed my hair and started twisting it , I really hope August is doing me right

" August isn't cheating "

" How do you know I was thinking about that? "

" I could tell right after I told you about Tremaine you went ghost "

" okay okay "

I was about to go to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and saw Maurice and Chris. I swear they are twins.