| 26 |

Aria's POV

I was the young girl

I was the dumb girl

I was the one who could never be your one girl

You were the fly guy

Never ask why guy

Running around making all of the girls cry guy

Laying in your bed, it gets so cold

You wonder why

You were such the man, damn

What happened? It's just so sad
They say...

Mr. Popular, why are you alone now?

Mr. Popular, where are all your hoes now?

Mr. Popular, why are you alone now?

Where did they all go now?

Mr. Popular, where did they all go now?

Why are you so lonely now?

I sang into the mic while I rubbed my stomach. Since August has been gone I've been writing and recording a lot of songs. Some of them are relatable and some are thoughts that have nothing to do with me.

I took the headphones off and sat them on a stand. I was home all alone. Chris and Simone are getting married today and Maurice is the ring Barrier. I like being home alone though , I don't have to worry about anyone but myself.

I sat on the couch and turned on Catfish the show. Im veryy bored.

I don't understand you can fall for these people if they have excuses every time you try to see them. I would have been known that.

••

When I woke up I saw that it was 9:20. August said he was gonna call me at 8:33. I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls , I didn't. Maybe he forgot. I cracked my knuckles and went into the kitchen. Lasagna sounds sooo good right now.

I was letting the water boil for the noodles when I heard a truck outside. Me being the nosy person I am , decided to look outside. I couldn't get a good look out my window so I went outside.

Someone is moving into the house directly infront of mines. I didn't know I was staring hard until a man walked over to me.

" Are we disturbing you ma'am ? " he had a southern accent.

" Oh no , you guys are fine."

" Just making sure , I don't want my neighbors to hate me already " we both laughed

" What's your name? " I asked

" Mijo " he smiled

He's very handsome.

( Mijo in MM )

Nothing like August though. I miss my baby

" What about you pretty lady? " I blushed

" Ariana " I glanced at my phone and realized I forgot the noodles.

" I have to go " I hurried , I didn't even wait for a reply I slammed the door.

When I got into the kitchen I saw smoke everywhere. The water was gone and the noodles were black.

" FUCKKKKK " I wanted that lasagna too.