twenty

♡ ♡ ♡

daniel had just gotten back from his coffee date. it was amazing. he and griffin had so much in common, but some things they had different opinions on which daniel liked, because that meant they could debate about things.

when he got home, he called zach right away. while he was talking to the boy, he could literally hear him doing homework, but that wasn't exactly a surprise.

daniel really liked griffin, and they were going out again tomorrow night. and if all goes well tomorrow, they're going out again after that.

zach was happy for him, he was excited that daniel finally found someone he could get over corbyn with.

so maybe by the time corbyn comes to texas next week, daniel will be completely over him. that's mainly what zach is hoping for.

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

corbyn's plane leave in two hours. in all honesty, one of the main reasons he agreed to come visit was because he wanted to see daniel again.

ever since daniel showed up at his dorm, the blonde hasn't been able to get him out of his mind. never being able to stop thinking about him.

but maybe that's because he didn't want to stop thinking about the brunette?

corbyn hasn't exactly been doing the best lately. which is another reason why he agreed to come visit.

he and ashton stopped seeing each other. it was corbyn's call. turns out ashton was just another guy who just wanted into his pants.

jonah was out with lyndsey one night so corbyn had ashton over to the room. it started off innocent, just some sweet kisses. but then ashton started getting rough.

he started touching corbyn where the blonde didn't want him to be. and when corbyn asked him to stop, he didn't.

the boy had taken him that night. ignoring the countless times corbyn asked him to stop. ignoring the blonde crying.

when ashton was done, he had just pulled out, put his own clothes back on and left without another word.

he was nothing like daniel. he wasn't kind to him, he didn't listen. he did everything daniel made sure not to do in fear of hurting corbyn.

corbyn felt like he needed to leave, at least just for a week, so that's what he was doing.

he didn't tell zach what had happened. only jonah knew. but before he left on his flight, before even going to the airport, he went out for breakfast with lyndsey.

"do you think i'm making a mistake? should i not go? what if he doesn't want to see me? i was kind of rude to him when he came here."

corbyn stressed himself out overthinking going to texas. "okay, corbyn.. listen, if you want to go, go. if you don't want to, you don't have to. you don't owe it to anyone."

"i kind of owe it to zach, i promised him i would come see him." "then go. go for zach, and if you see daniel then you see daniel. don't overthink it, relax."

"do you think he really meant what he said? you think he actually does want to get back with me?"

"i think he really is trying corbs." lyndsey spike softly. "i think he really wants to fix things and be with you again. but that doesn't matter what i think, it matters what you think."

"i think i want to see him. i want to see him so fucking bad." "then go see him babes. go to him."

corbyn smiled at his friend, leaving a short time after to catch his flight.

he sat on the three hour flight to dallas, and when he landed he texted zach as he had come with jack to pick him up.

the second zach spotted the blonde, he was racing over to him. the two collided in a long overdue hug.

"i've missed you!" zach squealed, "i've missed you too idiot." the blonde giggled. "so uh, you're staying at my house. because that way you won't be randomly kicked out." jack said.

"wait what?" "zach's dad won't even let me inside the house, so we're not quite sure what he'll do about you staying there."

corbyn nodded, giving zach another hug before they left, driving to jack's house.

the plan was, since tomorrow was monday, zach was going to go to school, jack would go for the first two classes then leave to hang out with corbyn so the boy wasn't just alone in the house.

then jack would go back and pick up zach and daniel, and if corbyn wanted to, he would come with him.

zach would skip the day and spend time with corbyn, but he was too scared to skip his classes. they were crucial. it was almost the end of the year, meaning soon he'll know if he's accepted to harvard or not.

the three of them were in jack's room, talking and catching up on things that have been going on with them lately.

zach has to break the news to corbyn that daniel was seeing someone. "uhm... did he move on right away?" corbyn asked quietly.

"no, he was pretty.. messed up for a month. and he was very slowly starting to be okay with you apparently seeing someone– which first of all i'm very upset you didn't tell me– but uh, a week ago he started seeing someone else."