two

♡ ♡ ♡

"zach-" "i have liked you for three years now. i knew it was impossible. i had a very strong feeling that you would just see me as your best friend." he sniffed, looking down.

"but i couldn't help it. i really liked you. everything you did just made me fall even more for you. i knew you were the only guy i would ever want to be with but you were always going and hooking up with these.. very attractive people, and i didn't match up to them-" "don't say that." jack whispered, his face showing pain from zach's words.

the boy took a deep breath before continuing. "when you said you loved me.. i felt like i was in heaven. summer was amazing, because i had you with me. but now we're back at school and everyone wants to be with you."

"everyone likes you jack, you're literally everybody's crush, and no one has ever liked me. in anyway." "zach.. i love you."

"do you? like in more than a best friend way?" zach asked him. "yes! why wouldn't i?" jack answered, a little loudly. "just tell me, that you don't love me-" jack cut him off by kissing him. when they broke apart, jack whispered, "don't ask me to lie to you."

"i'm sorry.. maybe i'm just overreacting. i'm probably just being stupid." zach sighed, looking down.

"hey..." jack placed his finger under his chin, making them meet eyes, "you're not being stupid. i understand- well not really.. i mean i understand that you're nervous about people's opinions in this school.. but i don't understand why you don't think you measure up to them."

"zach.. you are amazing. you are.. adorable, cute, zach you're beautiful. you're hot, even. you're.. babe you're sexy." jack spoke to him quietly.

zach let out a soft, quiet chuckle, "you really think that?" his voice was so vulnerable, desperate for jack to love him. "i love you, zach. i always have, i just.. i didn't realize it. i- i always knew, deep down, that i felt something special for you but i didn't think much of it. it was easier to screw random people and move on."

"zach i love you with all my heart. i won't stop any time soon, no one in this school, or even in all of dallas, will be able to make me stop. i love you, i am going to keep loving you, until the day we both die, and thensome." zach let out a small giggle as jack kept talking.

"i am going to stick by your side, and one day, we're going to get married and we'll adopt a baby girl and we'll name her whatever you want to name her, and we'll live happily ever after."

"can we name her sophia?" zach asked quietly. "of course we can. whatever you wish to name her, my love." jack placed a kiss to his forehead and pulled him into his chest.

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

the school day had been uneventful overall. it was a normal day. but for some reason, zach got twice the many rude looks he usually did.

people stared at him, glared at him because he was keeping their "hookup boy" from them.

so many people in this school have wanted nothing more than to screw around with jack for the past two months and they have been hating and teasing, bullying zach because of their relationship.

as much as zach loved jack, he wasn't sure how much longer he could take of it. he didn't like the teasing. he wanted it to stop, but he didn't want to leave jack.

when lunch came around, the three boys sat at their usual table. majority of the cafeteria watching them. you see, because of jack's reputation, the three of them had become the popular kids.

jack and daniel were the kind that went out and partied a lot. zach would go once or twice every few months, but that wasn't really his scene.

this year, jack hasn't gone to as many parties as he usually does. wanting to spend more time with zach.

which students in the school have also used in bullying zach when they tell him that he's keeping jack from being who he really is.

"daniel.. are you okay? you've seemed, not yourself lately." zach asked in a concerned tone.

he and jack were sat next to each other, their hands laced as daniel sat across from them.

"i'm fine, i guess." "what's wrong?" "i want to settle down with someone, like you guys did. but i can't think of anyone here i would want to settle down with."

"maybe that's because the person you want to be with doesn't live here." "what, are you saying they live in houston?" daniel shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i'm saying that maybe they live in a different state, near where we just were..." zach spoke certainly.

"i told you to drop that zach. why can't you do that?" "because i don't want to." "why not?!" daniel was growing irritated, glancing to jack and seeing the warning expression he had.

they both knew that zach hated people being irritated, always blamed himself for them feeling that way. "because daniel i know you, and i think as much as you want to say it's a summer fling.. you know that it really wasn't. it was way more."