Chapter 33: Weird

Start from the beginning

"That for me?"  he nods to the coffee.

"You wish buddy," I scrunch my nose at him he takes a threatening jump at me and I lightly kick his shins.

"Expect the police to be knocking on your door looking for you for committing assault and battery on me just now," he says as he pushes through the door.

Too bad I'm an experienced escape artist.

I take a long sip of the drink in my hand.

Maxon walks out of the bathroom.

"Hey big booty Judy," I acknowledge him and he sticks his booty out a little bit, giving me a wink.

I open the door to Grey's office and he's not in there.

"Aren't you not allowed back here?" I pass by Jaqueline. She and I have literally seen each other back here on quite a few occasions. There's no need to be rude just because I get to slap Grey's butt and she doesn't.

I ignore her and come to the door at the end of the hall. The meeting room or whatever it is, I don't even know.

I bust that joint open and walk in there.

"You shot a tree," I hear Grey's grumbly voice and I see him, Theo, and Linc all sitting at a table together.

"Yeah, okay, well it's not like it was on purpose," Theo mumbles.

"That's the fucking problem. How do you miss a target and hit a tree? We weren't even close to a tree," Grey crosses his arms and I bite my lip to conceal a laugh. He's all business right now.

Such a cutie.

I sneak up behind him and the two in front of him see me. Theo smiles and Lincoln gives me a look that says 'scare him.'

I don't think they understand how many times I've tried to scare that man. A few times after he gets out the shower I try and scare him as he comes out of the bathroom. He doesn't flinch and he picks me up and tosses me onto the bed like 'aw, cute. Nice try.'

He cannot be scared. He's superhuman. He's got superhuman hearing too. I'm pretty sure he already knows I'm here anyway.

"You know what? I think Lincoln nudged me and my aim just when," he raises his hand in a demonstration, showing how his aim went way high.

"I was beside Grey, nice try," Lincoln gives him a pointed look.

I walk right up behind Grey and he leans back in his chair, obviously knowing I'm here. I bend down and press my lips to his cheek, face not booty.

He turns his head and kisses me on the lips.

"Kiss me Lincoln," Theo leans toward him.

"Piss off."

I hand him the coffee and when he raises his hand and places it on my gluteus maximus, I open my mouth up.

"Oh baby," I hear Oaklee's voice as he comes through the door, "can someone come and hold onto my ass?"

"What ass?" Lincoln questions.

"Wow, okay," Oaklee scoffs in a reply. I grip onto Grey's hand and move it up to my back.

"We need to have a discussion about the poor tree-"

"We already had one," Theo groans.

"Well, it's fuckin' funny so we're about to have it again," Lincoln smirks.

"Aw, look. You have a caramel frappe Greyson," Oaklee places his hand on Grey's shoulder, giving it a little squeeze before releasing him. I smile at the disregard coming from Oaklee at how much Grey hates to be touched. And I'm sure he really doesn't appreciate being called 'Greyson'.