Chapter 15

Goldy's POV
I keep my eyes locked on the ceiling.  A thought kept running through my head.  Was Unicorn more than a friend? I couldn't think straight for the past weeks.  That thought was always in my head.  I mean... He is always there for me... Like that one time... He calm me down when my Grandpa passed. Then. It hit me. I got up and went to my drawer.  I open it to see a sliver key. I picked it up.  Maybe... Maybe I can try to get The portal to get the location... I say to myself. I look at the time. I should start going back to daycare... I mutter.
I make it to the daycare and do my normal.  I was stressed from that thought.  "Hey Goldy!" Unicorn says. Oh... Hey Unicorn. I say. "You ok?" Unicorn says. Yea... I'm fine. I say.
I go up the stairs and ignore everyone.  "Hey! You didn't even say Hi!" Tina says. I ignore her.  I go to the portal controls and shut the door.  "Goldy? What are you doing?" Unicorn says. I put the key in something and take it out.  I get out of the room and grab Unicorn's hand. Honestly. I didn't know what I was doing.  I was just listening to my heart.  "U-uh g-goldy?" Unicorn says. Only me and Unicorn are going through the portal. I say. " Wait why?" Tina says. I then run through the portal.
Me and Unicorn make it to the area.  The place had a beautiful clif to the Ocean.  "G-goldy? Can you let go of my hand?" Unicorn says. I don't though. I walk to the clif and sit down.  Unicorn does the same. Er.. Sorry for.. Uh.. Acting crazy. I say. "It's fine... Why you bring me here?" Unicorn says confused. Well... I brought you here so we can be alone. I say blushing. "O-oh.." Unicorn says.  Well... I actually brought you here because... I l-like y-you... I mutter the last part. "Oh..." Unicorn says. No.. I mean... More than a friend.. I say. "W-wait what?" Unicorn says studdering. I nod. "Well... I like you too..." Unicorn says. He gives me a kiss on my cheek.

But then we pull Each other into a kiss...

______________________________________
Im done. Confused? Well... I'm done with Goldycorn. Yes. You heard me. Here's why. Well.. I have lost interest in it and I have been thinking of an other ship.  I'm sorry that a lot of you are disappointed.  This chapter was horrible. I don't care you guys say that this was good. It was bad. I was in a rush. Now... If you guy's don't mine me. I'm going to put an ending to all my Goldycorn books. I'm very sorry...
You Guys probably hate me...