Chapter 6

Before i start... Watch the video first because i was doing the song... The words glitch so then songs lyrics that were suppose to be underline but deleted the lines... Sooo yea.. So of you guys might know this song.. Before you guys listen to the song.. It does say a bad word 2 times.. So yea..
Goldys POV
Flashback~
"S-stop! P-please!" A boy says. "HA!never!" A girl says. "Yea! You deserve this!" A boy says. "P-please..."the boy says crying. "Haha! Lets go Cameron" the girl says. "Ok! Henna." Cameron says. Under line sideways means the song that goldy is singing. Regular means that goldy is just talking. Sidways is just talking or then memory. Found you when your heart was broke. Are you ok??! "U-uh y-yea" the boy says. I filled your cup until it overflowed. Here.. Come with me. "O-ok" the boy says. Took it so far so keep you close. I was afraid to leave you on your own. I said I'd catch you if you fall. "A-and if t-they l-laugh.." Casper says. Then f*** them all! And then i got you off your knees. Put you back right back on your feet~ just so you can take advantage of me~ Casper... I trusted you! " ha! Thanks for getting me up here sweetheart~" Casper says. Tell me how's it feel~ sittin' up there~ "feeling so high~!" Casper says. But to far away to hold me! You know im the one who put you up there~! "Name in the sky~" Casper says. DOES IT EVER GET LONELY!
Thinking you could live~ without me~
Baby im the one~! Who put you up there! I don't know why...
Thinking you could live~ without me...
Baby im the one~! Who put you up there! I don't know why...
Gave love bout a hundred tries.
Just running from the demons in your mind! Hey! Leave him alone! "Oh~ looks like we got someone else to beat up!" Henna says. Then i look yours and made 'em mine.
I didn't notice cause my love was blind.
Said I'd catch you if you fall! And if they laugh then f*** them all! And then i got you off your knees put you right back on your feet. Just so you can take advantage of me~!
Tell me how's is feel? Sittin' up there? "Feeling so high!"Casper says. BUT TO FAR AWAY TO HOLD ME!
You know I'm the one~ who put you up there! Name in the sky! Does it every get lonely?
Thinking you could live~ without me!
Baby im the one who put you up there! I don't know why..
Thinking you could live~ without me! Live~ without me!
Baby I'm the one~ who put you up there! I don't know why... Yeah..
You don't have to say... What you did... I already know.. I had to go and find out from them....
So tell me how's it feel?
TELL ME HOW'S IT FEEL!
SITTIN' UP THERE!
FEELING SO HIGH~
BUT TOO FAR AWAY TO HOLD ME!
YOU KNOW IM THE ONE! WHO PUT YOU UP THERE!
NAME IN THE SKY! DOES IT EVERY GET LONELY!
Thinking you could live~ without me~!
Baby im the one who put you up there~ i dont know why...
*sigh* i really did trust you Casper... You made my life horrible... As I open the door to my House. I go up to my room. When I made it up there and change into comfy cloths. I then go to look at my book about everyones opinions about love. Heh... Thing called love eh? *sigh* i.. I really dont know if I should try to fall in love... I mean... People say its a tragic others say it's a havoc. Some would say its beautiful some would says its kind... Others say it can kill... Or can change you into someone else... As i was thinking i see something on the ground. As i go to pick it up i realized that It was the box that my grandpa gave me... I felt myself tear up. As i open the box. There was key, picture, and a note.
Dear goldy
By the time you are reading this. I am probably gone. The key in the box is the key to my house... The house is now yours even tho you still are in dyacare its your.
From grandpa
P.S. you also have a brother that no one told you. His name is sliver.
As I was finish reading the letter. I pick the picture up. The picture had my dad, me, my mom, and im guessing silver? My brother I didn't even know I had. *sigh* maybe I should go for a walk. As I go outside. I go to my left.
20 minutes later
I wonder why dad never told me I had a brother... I say thinking of a reason. As I was thinking. I bump into someone. Oops! Im sorry! Here let me- as i reach my hand out... I realised that I was... Pip? "Urm.. It's fi- he stops. " oh.. It's you..." Pip says. What are you doing here? I say. "Oh... I moved here but Im not allowed at the daycare anymore so im going to one thats here" pip says. Oh? Whos the owner? I say. " some dude named ace" pip says. When he said ace... Ace was in our state? I say in my mind. Oh.. Well.. Um.. I need to go... I say. "Oh bye then" pip says. Bye... As I make it back home. I was still thinking that ace is in our state. When I make it to my room. I go play video games.
2 hours later...
* yawns* i should go to bed... I say laying down. As darkness closes in... Leaving me to sleep...

Sorry that this was bad... Well... Have a great day!