¹¹

"What! And Lars is still in space!?" Sadie exclaimed as she held Steven by his shirt over the counter.

Steven and I went to meet Sadie in The Big Donut early this morning to explain the situation with Lars.

"Yeah...he is, but don't worry he's with some very nice gems who were in the run from their HomeWorld overlord" Steven casually explained.

Sadie groaned in disparity.

"Oh Larsss"

I pated her on her puffy blonde hair, not know any other way of comforting her.

"Don't fret Sadie he's in safe hands besides we could see him anything through Lion"

"At least he's kind of alive" Sadie said trying to think positive despite the tears in her eyes.

"You told his parents...right?" She asked.

I looked at Steven.

"Patents?" I asked. Steven nodded.

"You're kind of my practice run for that" Steven admitted.

We left the Big Donut to go tell Lars' parents the news. After walking for a few seconds we met up with a crowd of people. We stopped to see what all the commotion was about.

"-Am I right about it?" A small nanny asked.

The nanny talked about Mayor Dewey not being a good Mayor, I could see that Steven was getting nervous.

"Steven. I'm going to Lars' parent's house" Sadie told him.

"Ok, we'll catch up with you" He replied.

"It was nice meeting you Y/n" Sadie waved goodbye.

"You too! And good luck with his parents!" I waved back.

"And that is why you should vote for me! Your favourite Nanafua for Beach City" Nanafua spoke causing the people to cheer.

"When I say 'Do we want Dewey?' You say 'Dewey? Do we want Dewey?"

"No!" The crowd shouted.

"Do we want Dewey?"

This time the town people raise your hands and shouted 'No!'.

While this was happening Steven used a small device in his hand typing words.

"I don't know, Universe. This doesn't look good" Mayor Dewey said, looking at his window where angry protesters were yelling at him.

"How about this?" Steven asked holding up as sigh saying 'Dewey's Great ♡'

"That's great but I need more" Mayor Dewey told him.

"Gosh, I never had an opponent before. Even when I ran for mayor of High School I ran unopposed. Probably because I made up the position"