His cheeks flushed red, which I was surprised to see. He didn't seem like the type to get embarrassed so easily. I found it cute. Then I realized I was thinking those thoughts again so I changed the subject.

"So, any word from Sam and Spencer, yet?" I asked. He looked surprised that I had changed the subject like that. I guess most girls would've just kept going, enjoying the fact that he felt so awkward. Not that I didn't enjoy making him feel awkward… I just couldn't do that. I had to keep telling myself not to go there. Hunter, demon… No way.

"Uh, yeah. They caught a trail on the shifter. About an hour ago. I haven't heard anything back though so I guess they haven't ganked it yet." He replied. I nodded. I wanted so badly to be there right now. It was honestly driving me crazy, but I was keeping it under control. I really didn't want him to see how annoyed I was about this… Making him squirm, I can handle but not the other way around.

We talked for a while about different things. I told him more about Spender and my family. He told me more about Sam and his family. It seemed that we had more in common than I thought. We both pretty much lost our whole family. It was a miracle we both still had our younger siblings. Although, I guess that was just because of both of us since we both sold our souls for them to live. Small world.

I asked him more about Abaddon and he First Blade. He actually explained it all to me which was surprising. He told me how Abaddon showed up, how he came across the First  Blade. He even showed me the Mark of Cain, received from Cain himself. I never knew that Cain was a demon. 

"When we've taken care of Abaddon, I plan on using it on Crowley." He told me. I perked up at the sound of that. "I'm game!" I exclaimed, and he chuckled.

"We do have another problem though."

"What's that?"

"An angel. A huge dick, actually. Metatron."

"Oh yeah! I heard about that. Didn't he lock Heaven, causing all the angels to fall?" I asked. He nodded, looking surprised that I knew that but figuring that I most likely heard it in Hell.

"Pfft. They deserve it." He gave me a funny look. "What?"

"The people that they're possessing and killing don't deserve it!" He exclaimed, defensively. I bit my tongue. Right. The angels needed to go back to Heaven.

"So what do you plan on doing?" I asked curiously. I wanted to help with all of this. Like it or not, I was still a hunter. I could still do good. He shrugged. "Don't know yet. First we deal with the Queen Bitch."

I nodded and noticed Dean hold back a yawn. Huh. Was he finally getting tired? Maybe I could finally slip out of here. I just needed to leave him alone in the quiet for a little while. I stood up from the bed and walked over to the door. "Alright, well I'm gonna head back to my room. Chill for a little while."

"Mkay." Dean replied, resting his head against the head board and watching me walk out. I quickly walked back to my room. All I had to do was wait maybe ten or twenty minutes. He was bound to be asleep by then. Then I could move.

✪✪YAY! UPDATE! So sorry it took so long. If you're caught up with Secrets of the Fallen, then you know why. If not… Let me know and I'll explain everything.

So… I wrote this chapter a long time ago. I like to think it really brings out how much Lexi's changed since she became a demon. One minute, she's bored. The next she wants to get under Dean's skin, make him feel awkward. Then, she realizes that isn’t always the best idea because that might cause feelings she doesn't want. Then they seem to open up to each other and everything seems alright. You think they'll stop going at each other. And then the moment Dean looks tired: BOOM. The demon returns.

Her personality is kind of all over the place, and it'll take some time for her to go somewhat back to the way she was before. Things will happen first… THINGS.

Also, for the next chapter... which I haven't written yet... do you guys want to see what's going on with Spencer and Sam or do you wanna know what happens when Lexi tries to escape again? Don't just say Spencer and Sam because there aren't anough chapters in Spencer's POV. There aren't supposed to be many chapters in her POV. Most of them are supposed to be flashbacks so there will be very few of what's actually happening at the current moment. I wanna hear everyone's opinions on what they wanna read and then I'll decide.

So… Happy to finally update. Until next time… See you soon, my Little Fallen Angels. :)

~~Sky~~