Chapter Six- Never Regret

Hiccup

"Jack." I mumbled against his lips. I wanted to pull away--I NEEDED to pull away. But I couldn't. I could only mold myself to his form (awkwardly, of course, since we were sitting down) and put my hands around his waist. I could only kiss back like I had never kissed anyone before.
And, in comparison to all my other kisses, I hadn't. Kissing Jack literally had the whole fireworks-behind-my-eyelids effect. And that was okay.

Well, I mean, it would have been okay. If I didn't have a girlfriend.

I finally forced myself to pull away, but only because I needed to breathe. If I hadn't had to do so, I probably would have never, ever stopped. Seriously. That's how amazing it was.

I took a good look at Jack's face. He was flushed, but not from blushing, and he panted as he tried to catch his breath. I probably looked about the same.

"That... that was amazing." I finally managed to stammer.

Jack quickly formed a delighted smile, although his eyes seemed a little glazed over. He leaned so close to me that I could feel his icy breath on my nose. It smelled like heaven.

"I know." He breathed before he started kissing me again. I raised my hands to his chest, but when I tried to push, I only fisted my fingers into his jacket. Shit. Now he would think that I wanted this to happen.

...Which I did....

Jack responded by moaning and tangling his fingers in my braids. I responded to his response by leaning backwards (and pulling him with me) so that I laid on my bedroom floor. He layed across me, one leg in between mine and the other on my right side.

I knew there was no way in all of hell, heaven, and the universe, that I was letting go and pulling away from Jack. His cold lips felt amazing against mine and his body, which was somehow a little warm, fit perfectly against me, like a puzzle piece who had finally found its spot.

I let out a moan when Jack pressed himself even closer up against me. I could feel an impressive, hard lump at his crotch. And that turned me on so much it scared me.

Jack moved his lips away from mine and began kissing along my jaw, up to my ear, where he nibbled on the cartilage before moving back down my jaw. He worked his way down my neck, sucking and occasionally biting, and I arched my back and let out a moan so loud it was practically a scream. I felt Jack's lips form a smirk against my skin. He found my collarbone and worked his way along it until he found my sweet spot, where he started sucking and gently nibbling.

I would have smacked him and slammed him against the wall. I couldn't have a hickey! A hickey!! No way!

But instead, I just moaned and, like a reflex, began kind of grinding against Jack. He reacted instantly by moving his hands to my hips and pinning me down.

"Patience, dragon boy." He whispered. His voice was husky and it made my breath catch. Agh, this wasn't supposed to be happening! I wasn't supposed to be attracted to guys!!! Especially when I had a freaking girlfriend!

"Hiccup?" He asked cautiously.

I groaned in response.

"Do you want this?" Jack's voice was shy and quiet.

"I-I don't know..." I whispered, but my voice gave me away. It sounded like a whine. Jack smirked and slowly began undoing my belt. He pulled it off in a fluid movement and then he slowly, teasingly, started to undo my button and zipper.

"Nooo.." I groaned. It scared me that Jack turned me on more than Astrid ever did. That was bad. Very very very bad.

"It's okay." He whispered as he started to pull off my pants. I looked away and blushed. I heard a sharp intake of breath. He must have found my boxers. I shut my eyes tightly, mortified.

My boxers were bright pink and had little purple smiley faces on them. They had been a gag-gift from Ruffnut, but the truth was, I rather liked them. They were silk and very comfortable. But oh, God, why did Jack have to see them?!

"I like your boxers." He laughed. I could hear the delighted grin in his voice. I carefully peeked at him through my eyelashes. He was trailing designs on my thigh.

"Um, thanks?" I whispered. Jack threw his head back and laughed before straddling my waist and then leaning down to kiss me right next to my lips.

"Hiccup, I think I love you." He said.

And I didn't reply, but the truth was, I think I love Jack too.