Chapter Three- Crestfallen

❄️ Jack ❄️

I followed Hiccup a short ways into a small town. We walked up and down the tiny streets and Hiccup told me what, and where, everything was.

"So." He said when we were done. "Do you want to do something?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, sure. But what?"

He smiled knowingly. "I know what."

~~~

Hiccup had taken me down to the pond with his dragon, Toothless--who I liked quite a bit. He was pretty cool.--and we sat there talking about our life.

"So what do you do in your free time?" I asked Hiccup as I absentmindedly created an ice sculpture of Toothless.

"Well, I fly with Toothless, I draw... I hang out with pretty much my only friend, and girlfriend, Astrid."

As he said girlfriend a pang of something I didn't even know existed flicked my heart.

Do you have a CRUSH on him, Jack?

No, no I don't! I do NOT like guys!

Are you sure?

YES!!!

"Uh, Jack? Are you okay?" Hiccup asked. He was staring at me with an extremely concerned look. "Why did you just exclaim YES at the top of your lungs?"

I widen my eyes in embarrassed horror and I felt my face turn bright red. "Um, uh. I was happy you told me your hobbies?" I squeaked. Hiccup nodded slowly and said,

"Okay..." In a tone that suggested he did not believe me at all.

I smiled weakly. "Um, anyway..."

Hiccup smiled sympathetically. "What do you like to do, Jack?" He asked.

"Oh. Me? Well... I like to fly around, adventure, explore, make it snow... Hang out with the guardians..." I chuckled to myself. "Mostly be on my own."

"Wait." Hiccup seemed to suddenly notice my ice sculpture and my staff. "What....."

"Oh...." I smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I'm Jack Frost...."

"Wait. Wait. Wait..." Hiccup's eyes went from my staff, to the ice Toothless, to my eyes, and then back to my staff again. And then he fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! What'dya think so far??

Soooo... I'm starting a new thing Updates for this fanfic will be every Thursday!

(Or every other Thursday is I have homework.... Which I do.... ALL the time....)

Any way!

Make sure to comment and give me feedback!

Also don't forget to vote! Really, it's just a tap of a button and honestly, it will make me feel happy for the whole day. You guys have no idea how it feels to see 74 reads on my book. I know that's, like, nothing, but it still means a lot to me.

Again, tysm for reading! I love you all!

Sparkly chocolate and neon yellow cherries,

~Emily xx