a boyfriend.

baekhyun eyes curiously looked through the shelf he was behind at to who kyungsoo was calling on. a male came out behind one of the shelves.

baekhyun's eyes took in his appearance. he was tan, tall and quite muscular. but he wasn't special, he wasn't different like kyungsoo was, they didn't match. baekhyun could feel it.

he gritted his teeth as the stranger touched kyungsoo's waist as he walked by.

his blood was boiling with jealousy, his eyes were glued on them both, his heart hurting when kyungsoo smiled dearly at the male as he emptied the books on the top shelf.

"thanks, jongin."

jongin.

baekhyun took in the name, he'd have to do some poking around for him. how was kyungsoo supposed to be his now?

his breathing was heavy, his face stoic but his eyes showed what he felt; rage.

he put the book away on the shelf, pulling out the envelope he put together after getting ready this morning.

it had a small note and his money for his book loan.

'dear bookstore employee,

i promised that you could trust me, here's my money for this week, spend it well! x'

baekhyun wasn't noticed by them, just a mere presence of a focused customer, vigorously searching for a book that, he really couldn't care less about.

baekhyun placed the envelope on the counter, their backs were both turned from him, baekhyun's eyes lingered on the smaller male, his eyes travelling up and down his spine. even his back was enjoying to look at.

he turned to the door, the sight of the taller making his skin crawl. the thought that kyungsoo wasn't purely his own yet. it wasn't as easy as baekhyun thought it'd be.

in his jealous rage, he grabbed a stand filled with book marks, it'd be tedious to clean up but that's what kyungsoo deserved, he had to be punished for not being loyal to baekhyun.

he pushed the stand over, making his way out as soon as it fell.

the two males turned as they heard a loud crash, watching the door fall shut. no one else was in the store anymore.

they both exchanged a confused look.

✦✦✦

baekhyun got home, the rage still burning fresh in his insides.

he grabbed a ceramic pot beside him, throwing it against the wooded floor, watching it shatter to pieces. it didn't help, nothing was helping calm him down.

how could this happen? how could kyungsoo be so selfish?

he let out frustrated breaths, his hand combing through his hair, he stomped into his bedroom, sitting at his desk and pulling open his laptop.

his hands furiously clicked the keys, opening up any social media he could think of, "piece of shit, you don't deserve him." baekhyun muttered as his eyes scanned over the male's instagram profile.

there was pictures of him, scenery, kyungsoo, some with both him and kyungsoo which made his blood boil even more.

he took a calming breath as he saved the ones of kyungsoo, his kyungsoo. he made sure to crop jongin out of the ones with the small male then saved them into his folder.

that sort of calmed him down, seeing his collection of kyungsoo grow. it always was something he was proud of, especially when he'd look in the folder of his previous obsessions.

he looked at the tanned male's bio, groaning at the cheesy quote, but his eyes focused on what else was typed.

dance instructor.

baekhyun clicked the link beside it, greeted by the website of the gym just down the street from his apartment.

he let out a breath, a longing smile falling on his lips.

now all he had to do was get his kyungsoo away from the man he didn't deserve to be with.