pt. 2

"p—please, baekhyun!" the deep voice gasped for air, "slow down!"

baekhyun only took that as an indication to thrust faster and harder, leaving who was supposed to be riding him in a sweaty, ruined mess.

the male's hands clutched anywhere, baekhyun's sweaty hair, his glistening chest or shoulders for some sort of steadiness; but the continuous bouncing sent him out of control.

baekhyun's hands attached to the latter's hard member, pumping it in rhythm with each thrust.

"b—baekhyun," he choked on his moans and gasps, "i'm gonna—!"

and with that, the male on top of him gasped and shook as he reached his orgasm, baekhyun continuing to harshly thrust inside him, not giving him a chance to relax.

soon, baekhyun followed along, leaving the evidence inside the latter.

as the male tried to pull away from him, baekhyun gripped his arm tightly, keeping him from moving, keeping himself inside of him.

"don't forget this," baekhyun's voice was raspy and dark,

"you're mine, kyungsoo."

baekhyun's eyes fluttered open, greeted by the darkness of his room. he rubbed his temples as he remembered his dream.

he wouldn't complain about it, it was rather enjoyable.

but he would complain about his raging hard on, did his body really have to do this to him?

he groaned and checked the time, 2 am.

he didn't have class tomorrow, so maybe he could take care of it and then have a long lie in.

with a sigh, he pulled down his pyjama trousers followed along by his boxers, then he did what he had to do; which was touch himself.

✦✦✦

baekhyun was back at the bookstore the next morning, if he had to be honest, reading wasn't one of his favourite things to do but a male lured him over here. the lingering thought of his prescence was intoxicating, like a dog following a scent, baekhyun's mind was always focused on that bookstore below him.

his hands trailed over the books' spines as they stood on the shelves, he didn't know what book he actually was going to get, let alone look at.

but he did know why he was here. his eyes followed a small figure as it emptied books out of a cardboard box onto shelves.

baekhyun continued to gaze at the male, his eyes looking at every movement he made.

precise, yet down without a care.

baekhyun took a deep breath averting his gaze, and turning his head as the male finished unboxing, facing his way.

baekhyun picked up a random book, his eyes scanning the blurb, when really his ears were listening in on kyungsoo's footsteps.

"hey, babe? can you put these on the top shelf for me?"

baekhyun didn't bother to look natural anymore, he furrowed his brows. the deep voice was calling out to someone else, someone he didn't know, someone who wasn't supposed to be involved with his kyungsoo.