| Asra x Reader |

Requested by: Light_thesunprincess

Hope you like it!

Also, I'm sorry that it's a bit short ;-;

×

"Jules!" I yelled, seeing the tall redhead in the market. I let Asra's hand go and ran up to the former doctor. Enveloping him in a hug, the tall male smiled. "Hello, Y/N. Hello, Asra".

"Jules."

I let go of him. "So, how have you been? We haven't seen eachother for some time now".

"Not too bad. I'm re-establishing my career now, Nadia promised me to help with building a hospital in South End".

"South End? But isn't that place, like, under water?"

"Part of it is, but we're willing to make it work".

I felt a weird vibe from behind me. I whipped my head back to see what it was. Asra stood there, his arms crossed over his chest, an irk grimace plastered on his face.

"Ah, anyways, we should go now. We want to get more pumpkin bread. Thanks for the chat, you should come over sometime!"

Jules waved us off, and I came back to Asra. The male seemed annoyed.

"Asra, is everything okay?".

"Mhm" he hummed. "I didn't like how affectionate he was with you".

"Asra, it was just a hug".

"Your body is mine to own and to touch".

I sighed. "I know you're jealous, but would a kiss make you feel better?"

"I'm not--! Yes".

I grabbed his collar, making him lean down and pressed a kiss on his lips. Asra's hands grabbed my waist, his fingers digging into it. His teeth lightly bruised my lips, his tongue had already made itself king in my mouth. Blissful moment as one would say, but we're in the middle of the market and I felt myself getting turned on a bit.

"Oh baby, you make me so horny--"

We can't afford Asra's boner now.

"Asraaa.."

"You're so damn beautiful, I can't believe you're all mine.."

His heavy whispers in my ear didn't help my case. I gripped his shoulders, pulled him away and looked him dead in the eye.

"Fuck that bread, let's go home".

Asra had a toothy grin plastered on his face, his hand gripped mine as he pulled me out of the street. "Your wish is my command~" he purred.