Valdemar x Reader

Smh it involves Jules death ;;
Also I just love the art, I couldn't hold myself. Art not by me.

Requested by: Chiken_Nuggeht

×

"Scalpel"
...
"Scalpel?"
...
"Y/N, would you hand me the bloody scalpel?"

My eyes snapped at them. They stood with hands placed on their hips. I looked back at my hands - I held the scalpel which Valdemar wanted.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm still dazed" I muttered. After Devorak's death, Valdemar invited me to help him with.. his opening. When I saw Julian's lifeless body and a grinning Valdemar, I was shook.

"Hmm?~ How come?" They hummed, gently taking the scalpel out of my hands. I looked at the way they pressed it against his forehead and slid it trough the head. Patiently, not quickly.

"Doctor No. 69 was a very interesting doctor indeed. I'm glad that I got to examine him" they smiled.

I couldn't stand because of my wobbling legs, so I sat on a stool. Valdemar noticed my behaviour. "Are you feeling alright? After all, you're new here. Most of the newcomers feel sick~". "No, not really" I said "Doctor Devorak was once my mentor. It's kind of hard to see him in such state".

Valdemar tapped his chin. "But" they said and approached me "Now I am your mentor and.. your possible love interest~".

Wait, what?!

How did they..?

"Wondering how I guessed it?" Valdemar snickered. "Actually.. yeah" I confessed. I was burning from the feeling. They were my teacher after all. I turned my eyes away from them, I tried to hide my blush.

Valdemar  quietly approached, I felt their gloves on my jawline and I felt how gently they made me look at them. Our eyes were glued to each others. Their ruby red ones were sparkling.

"Oh, my dear Y/N" they whispered "There are so many signs that give you out~".

I closed my eyes, my breath hitched. Valdemar  snickered.

I felt their nose brush against mine. I unconsciously drew away. "Hmm~?" Valdemar  hummed. "I'm sorry, I overreacted" I whispered. "There's nothing to be sorry of, lo--"

They didn't get to finish their sentence. I attached my lips to theirs. They froze for a second, but the next one, I felt their lips graze mine. Valdemar  seemed experienced in this.

Before we parted, it seemed like ages had passed. They looked at me. Calmness and relief was seen in their eyes. I smiled.

"It is not rare that students fall in love with their teachers~" Valdemar  hummed. I chuckled at their response. "Like Doctor No. 69, you are different. You managed to catch my attention in a different way".

"But you won't eviscerate me, will you?"

It was their time to laugh. Their laugh was slightly creepy, but at the same time gentle. "No, I won't. You're too precious to me~".

They pressed their gentle lips to my forehead.