Asra's tongue (Asra x reader)

Smut warning

Written: November 30, 2017.
Edited: December 31, 2019.

×

When I came back from the marketplace, a warm cinnamon scent reached my nose. I loved it. It was mixed with lemongrass..? I wasn't sure about that, but it still smelt nice, and after a long day it was a real refreshement.

Asra was somewhere in the shop, I could hear him do something. When I came into the room where he was, he was leaning over the table, doing something. I quietly leaned over his shoulder.

"Didn't I taught you not to snoop, Y/N?".

"Maybe" I chuckled. Asra turned around and kissed me. My face flushed a soft shade of red and I looked at the ground. Asra started laughing and wrapped his hands around me, making me sit in his lap. I blushed a deeper shade of red and looked into his eyes. Those deep, lavender eyes which someone rarely ran away from. He grinned and with a fast move pinned me onto the bed. I gasped, but Asra didn't react. He went straight for the neck, and his hands-for my hips. Roughly grasping them he started whispering.

"Faust's not home, don't worry~".

I grabbed the back of his neck and let my nails dig deep into his skin. Asra leaned back, took off his clothes and slid off mine. Well, the lower part.

He didn't care for the top.

When my pants were gone, I felt his soft lips on my inner thigh, kissing it. Hands still grasping my booty, I let out a hint of a moan. Asra stopped as he heard it. When I looked over, he stared at me, grinning deeply. With a quick move of his hands, my lower body part was totally uncovered.

He leaned over me, and let my ass go. With one of his fingers he ran over my private part and chuckled, somehow too deeply for his voice. And without any other sound, he pushed them inside. I gasped out. I didn't expect it. He only laughed out, but continued pressing it.

Soon, the second one joined. He started going rougher until I was 'wet enough' based by him.
When he pulled out his fingers, I dropped on the bed thinking it's over. But then I felt a wind of air near my clit. And a soft chuckle.

I soon gasped out loudly.

Hia tongue was caressing my places. It took minutes for him to make me moan. His tongue was thick and long, mixed with my juices. He seemed to enjoy it. My moans soon included grabbing the sheets. My thoughts were like on a totaly different level.

A romance with a Master.

Sounds like a decent high school movie.

I gasped out when I felt his bite. My thoughts immeadiately were gone, because the only thing that mattered now was him.