Muriel x Reader

A/N: I'm sorry that I made Muriel like Ushiwaka-san from Haikyuu!!. I've grown quite fond of him.

Also, the reader is smol. (~160-165cm//5'3-5'4). Or smaller. (+a brat)
Smut warning!

Requested by: Awhitelie

"Muuuuuriel~" I hummed "I'm boooored".

My boyfriend ignored my pleas. He was stuck in his bloody book. His eyes didn't even dart to my side.

"Muuuuuuuuuurieeeeeeeeeeel"

"What is it, Y/N?"

Oh my god, he responded. This is a miracle. A dream come true.

"I told you. I'm bored".

He rose his eyes from his book and stared at me, questions in his eyes.

Okay, this is some serious progress.

"And what am I supposed to do?" Muriel stoicly asked. God damn this guy. "I don't know" I stood and placed my palms on my hips "I'll go hunt the goat then".

"Calm down, woman."

"Aha, give me attention, man".

Thud.

Muriel's tall figure loomed over me as I was pressed to the wall. One of his hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I felt his hot breath near my ear. "I see you forgot your place, little one" he exhaled "Behave".

((A/N: Okay, this is some DDLG shit. Author-chan, keep yer kinks to yourself.

"Make me" I grinned.

Muriel's palm sliped behind my back. "I'd like to try out 69 with you, but you're too short".

God DAMN this man.

A blush krept on my face. This usually slightly shy tower just became very blunt. His piercing eyes locked mine, waiting for an answer. He grinned.

"Only 34,5 is available".

The hand he kept behind my back slipped under my ass and grasped it. "You keep your arms there" he said as he let my wrists go. His hands took ahold of my thighs and I was pushed against the wall.

Muriel pushed his knee and let me rest on it. With his free hands he removed his cape, revealing his muscular body.

My face was burning from the action. What did he meant with 34,5? That only one of us gets to.. uh, suck?

While I lingered in my thoughts, Muriel's hand gently landed on my loins, supporting me so I don't fall. His other hand.. trailed down my stomach to my core. His fingers at first gently rubbed against it, but soon, he stopped.

"Say, Y/N" he asked "How wet are you? I can't see".

Without my answer, he removed his knee and caught me just in time. He pulled down my lower clothing, along with panties.

"Hm~" he hummed. My core had recently heated up from his actions. Muriel rubbed his finger between my folds and his brows furrowed. "Too dry" he said "Then, I shall make you wetter".

What is going on with him? This man usually keeps to himself and rarely shows emotion even to me. Has he eaten some kind of mushrooms or what?

Muriel noticed my lingering face. He clicked his tongue and slid his fingers in. I held up a gasp, puffing my cheeks.

Muriel grinned at my reaction and pulled it out. When he pushed back in, I felt he added a second finger. He thrusted a couple times and added a third one. I felt him stretch my walls not too gently, I'd say. But not too rough also.

The male growled as he looked at his handiwork he kept on. I couldn't hold on anymore and let out a loud moan. Muriel's eyes shot up. "Finally" he smirked and slightly picked up the pace. As he was working wonders with my lower parts, there was only one thought in my head.

'God BLESS this man'

"Come on, baby, come on my fingers" Muriel growled in my ear. My fingers dug in the wall behind me as the knot in my stomach loosened, letting my juices out. A final moan followed it. Muriel, with a smile on his face, looking at my juices on his fingers. Then, he looked at me.

"I do hope that was not all, because I plan to extend this night with my cock".