Gentle or Rough? (Julian x reader)

Smut.

Written: November 30, 2017.
Edited: December 31, 2019.

×

A week passed since that night.

That sweet, sweet night on the roof.

With Julian.

I was actually thankful for my insomnia. It did rolled me out of my bed. If not it, I wouldn't have been cuddling, actually almost having sex with Julian on a roof in a warm night.
It could've been a one-night-stand buuut...Nadia's guards decided to rush down the streets at 2am. And then, both of us had to leave. I had to go home, and Julian..I don't even know where.

When I came home after a couple hours (I walked on the docks before), Asra was awake for some reasons he wouldn't tell me. I had to make up some stuff, because he did ask what are those bruises on my neck. I didn't feel them until Asra pointed them out. I flinched, and said I didn't knew. 'I probably hit my neck somewhere' my response was. When I said that, I though 'What the fuck?', but after that Asra didn't ask anymore. Probably got it.

Probably.

And now, a week has passed, Asra's gone of course, and I'm sitting on my couch and thinking, if I wasn't a toy for Jules. Even tho I don't think so. He's not that kind. Probably. He isn't that type. I rolled over, now laying on my stomach.

He asked, if I would like to continue it someday.
I, of course, nodded.

And then he was gone.

That makes enough talk, to prove I'm not a toy.
Probably.

But he still hasn't visited me. I started questioning myself again.

Maybe he was drunk?

Maybe he's caught?

Maybe he forgot?

But I pushed all of those questions away. First, my nose caught none scent of alcochol. And he didn't seem drunk. Second, Nadia would've immeadiately announced that. And third, he's way too responsible to forget something.
Ever.

The little cup of tea I finished a couple minutes ago was standing empty. I got up and went to make more. While the stove salamander was lighting up the stove, and after couple of minutes I was pouring the water in the cup, I thought about Julian.

It was one of those thirsty days, where nothing liquid can really help with it.
Expect one thing.

And you should be lucky enough to get it. And that thought made me anxious.

What if I don't get it? Will I feel better? Will that thirst ever go away? I blenched. What if I do it myself?

I sat and placed the cup on the little table. But then stood again and leaned over the table. And sighed with my eyes closed.

Soon, I felt myself being pushed against the wall and something gripping my wrists thightly. A leathery feeling with that deep, warm and gentle voice.

"You didn't think I forgot you, did you?".

"I started having those thoughts" I leaned slightly over his face, but not much. I didn't have many options, because Julian's hands were still holding me against the wall. He chuckled and looked at me, eyes full of lust. I think, he saw the same in mine.

"You know, I have a feeling.. Like animal females have their smell during mating seasons or make different noises, I think you're the one with the hints, ha" he grinned.

"Your thoughts are correct" I smiled. He put me down, but didn't let go of my wrists. He was still holding them thigtly. I loved the feeling of that leather.

"so.. You'd like to have some proper fun without any disturbings~?"

"I do~" with that answer, Julian grabbed me over and carried to the sofa. When I was down, he quickly took off his top clothes and leaned over me.

"you like gentle or rough?" I heard a question from him. "Rougher~".

He chuckled and grasped my booty thigtly with one hand, and with other stroke my side. My breathing became sharper. He currently only ate me with his eyes.

"I'm sorry, that I didn't came earlier. Asra was home, guards went on a rampage.."

"Shh" I said "It's okay-ah!" I gasped when his thumb, from the hand on my ass rubbed against my clit.

"Talk only when needed. For example, if somethings wrong. I want you to be comfortable with this".

I nodded, and Julian took that as 'do whatever you want with me'. I basically wanted to say that, but since Julian made rules, I stayed quiet.

Soon, his lips landed on mine. They were soft.. His tongue brushed against my lips, wanting to touch my tongue. I let it in, and the kiss became even more intimate.

All of this was intimate.

It also took moments for me to let Julian to remove my clothing. When it was gone, he started kissing my body, continued rubbing my clit and his other hand went near my breasts. He didn't dare to touch them now. Suddenly, his hands were on my back and I was in the air. Julian carried me to the bedroom. When he left me on the bed, left, but after a couple of seconds came back. I didn't saw, what he was holding, but I didn't care. He threw all of his clothes away, expect for his boxers. My thirst grew bigger as I watched him lean over me and pressing his hard bulge against my place. And grinned. I wanted to pull it out and just..use it for what it's here. But Julian leaned back, and my arms were tied to the bed. I looked at him with eyes full of wonder. 'Well, he is kinky' I thought. I also thought, that he is going to fuck me straight.

But I was wrong with my second thought. He didn't jumped straight to the fucking-he took off his gloves and started rubbing my clit and around it.

He definetly knew, what he was doing. How it annoyed me. How it made me want him more. Soon he seemed to get too excited. He watched my expressions, my lip bites, my tries to escape the ropes.

"Not too thight? The ropes" he asked. He used me properly, but cared for me properly also.
"No, just perfect" I sighed sharply as he slowly slid in. He probably thought I was ready.

But here I am wrong again!

He was torturing me.

Slow pace of his fingers made me ask him to hurry up. To give me what he really came here for.

Maybe he came here to torture me?

After a couple of thrusts with his fingers, he untied the ropes. When I felt freedom, I jumped on him. I am the top now. He stared at me a grinned devilishly. I felt his hard dick, and without any waiting I pulled down his boxers, and sat on it.

It was pretty big. It made me let out a hint of a moan while I was still sliding down. Julian exhaled sharply either. I soon picked up the pace. I couldn't hold much long. I was already leaking.

Soon, Julian sat up and pushed me down and leaned over.

He was the dominant one.

His thrusts were rough but gentle at the same time. It looked like he was afraid to hurt me.
He was still torturing me. I could feel, he can go faster. Harder.

"Mh, Jules.."

"Yes?"

*More.."

You didn't need to ask him for another time. He picked up the pace.

Both of our moans seemed to be uncontrolable. Both of us seemed to enjoy eachother a lot. Neither of us seemed to want to end this.

But sooner or later, sadly, this had to end. "I'm close..!" I moaned out. "So am I" he said. Soon I let go. I couldn't hold anymore. Julian thrusted through my orgasm and did the same with a groan.

We stayed there for a couple of minutes-Julian over me, and me, laying and breathing sharply. Both of us were covered in sweat.

Soon, he pulled out and laid next to me.
"Well then.. This was..amazing" he said.
"I have to agree" I replied and grabbed his hand thightly. He chuckled.

I rolled on my side, and now I was facing him. I pulled him closer and hugged. He did the same. Even though  we were tired and sweaty.