ALA: 12

You make a fool of me, tell me why?

- "Fool of Me"

AlA: 12

Devin pulled her to him by her legs and went between her legs. He hovered above her body looking into her eyes for a moment. He took a deep breath.

Devin looked back into her eyes and slid slowly inside of her tight opening. She let out a long hiss followed by a moan from Devin. Devin buried his head in the crook of her neck and bit down on her collarbone. He pushed more of himself inside of her earning a loud groan from Her.

When he was half way in he began working on a pace that was comfortable to them both. Her legs clenched around his waist when he found the proper pace. Devin bit his bottom lip, as her tight walls wrapped around his shaft.

"Damn" He moaned as he went a little faster than before.

Her nails moved up and down his back as she felt all of Devin's length. Her breaths got shorter when she began feeling another orgasm coming on. Her legs squeezed Devin's torso even tighter, and her walls clenched, feeling mixed emotions from the feeling again.

Devin felt the pressure in the top of his d*ck build up and knew... Something big was about to occur. He looked down. In her eyes and entangled their hands together. Her mouth dropped open as she finally came. Devin felt her juices dripping down his thigh, and bit his bottom lip. With a few more long, deep pumps he came right after her.

"Momma you sure you want to do this I'm fine with not?"

Shanie smiled. She was happy Tea was worried about her feelings but she could careless about Devin's other flicks. She was good and she was going to be a woman about everything and stop running away from her problems like she felt she always did.

She was going in here with a open mind and positive heart, let everything out on the table, have open ears and try to settle this one for all. Because Devin was her husband had been for years and she realized that it was stupid of her to be back in the position she was in a long ass time ago, when Tea wasn't even born.

"I'm fine baby, come on."

Shanie stepped out the car with a dark black shirt with sheer selves, a black and white zebra print skirt, and a pair of her black heeled boots to go along. She had her hair parted in the middle falling down to her stomach in the front and her ass in the back.

Tea closed her door with a wheat and black striped long sleeved shirt on her body, a pair of high waisted light blue jeans, and wheat Timberlands to match. She had her hair swooped to the back in a donut with her baby edges slicked in the front and a pair of big gold hoops in her ear.

Tea walked behind her mother inside of the restaurant labeled 'Corona' and went to the first employee they faced.

"Hi were looking for Devin Knights table?"

The pale woman who looked to be in her late thirties smiled.

"Oh yes ma'am let me show you to the table," she said and Shanie, Tea followed.

Tea rolled her eyes though, glad she had a full battery in her phone. She really wasn't up for this stupid shit with her father. She didn't want to meet the one who broke her family apart over a child that was dead, that she could've kept quiet. But she couldn't lie and say she didn't want to hear an apology because she did.

"You can walk right in there ma'am," she told them and walked away. They were in a secluded room and Shanie turned around and looked at Tea before she walked in.

Shanie cleared her throat to make her presence known as she sat across from Devin and Aaliyah and Tea sat next to her mother.

Shanie looked at the woman and wanted to laugh, she was pretty with her light skinn and long hair but there was more to it than hair and skinn color, she looked a god damn mess and Shanie wasn't feeling it.

"So Devin, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, Devin didn't actually want this to happen it was me," Aaliyah stated.

"I just want you two to know the Tory since you are the most important girls in his life."

Shanie chuckled lightly.

"I'm not a girl, my daughter might be, but I'm a woman. I know about your daughter and i know that my husband helped you concur be it and I don't need to hear it again because I already know the story, anything else?"

Tea didn't say anything because she was too busy looking down at her phone to care about the people in front of her.

"Well, besides that theirs nothing else for us to talk about. You want to be a bitch about him being my child's father then you be it, it's not like she's here to ruin you stuck up wanna be rich ass bitches anyway, huh?" Aaliyah asked rhetorically not knowing what was coming her way.

Tea was about to say something but her mother rubbed her arm to let her know she had it.

"First of all I'm not being a bitch I just think it's funny how your ass want to send shit to my birthday party when your child was dead in the first place, that's all I'm saying and for your stuck up bitch comment, we might stuck up but what are you huh, a lien ass bitch who can't get over a man that don't won't her because he already has a woman."

Devin had heard enough of this bickering shit. He didn't even know why he had decided to do this now when it looked like shit wasn't changing but becoming dirtier by the second.

"That's enough Shanie and Aaliyah! I called you here because I wanted the both of you to settle this shit so me and you can move on with our lives and so Tea could understand that even if her baby was alive that wouldn't change my love for her and that wouldn't change her from being a daddy's girl. You'll always be my baby," he said going from high to low in his voice as he thought about Tea and how much he loved her.

Tea didn't know what to say, but she knew that she had to get up and give her daddy a hug because that was her daddy and she loved him although she had been acting funny with him.

"I love you too daddy," she spoke softly before returning back to get seat.

Shanie loved the sight of her daughter and Devin getting back to were they were, but she wasn't feeling that love in her heart right now. She was feeling anger seeping through her like many times before.

"Well tell her to fix her mouth before I fix it for her," she barked, but before Devin could say anything, Aaliyah did.

"Fix my mouth? I'm not your child. You need to be worried about fixing your relationship. It's so funny how y' can sit here and say you trying to fix things between you too when you guys haven't been around eachother. I can't fix it for you, maybe a therapist can but I doubt you too can even get past this shit. Cause your a childish ass bitch, that hasn't even talked to her man since what went down right? Yeah, I bet," Aaliyah chuckled.

Shanie raised herself from the seat, and stood up. She walked over to Devin and ducked down to his view as he sat in the chair and kissed his lips wholeheartedly as if her life depended on it making him put his tongue in her mouth with dominance as always.

She removed her lips from Devin's and turned to Aaliyah.

"Correction that might be what you want but this man here will always be mine and excuse my fucking language but he was up in my shit last night on his knees, begging me, back in my arms, and fucking me!"