ALL: OPrologue

I'm stunting like my daddy, 'cause I'm a daddy's little girl.

-Reginae Carter

Official Prolologue:

Tea walked trough the front door of the house with Tunchi traveling behind and was prepared to go upstairs until her father crowded her view.

Tea smiled, "Daddy, when does the party start I was just about to get dressed?" Tea said trying to play off when she knew damn well her father had been calling her phone all night for her but didn't get any reply.

"Nah both you knuckleheads stay here," Devin said when he seen Tunchi heading up the stairs. "Where the fuck have you been Tia that you can't answer the phone that I pay the bill on?"

"Tunchi's." Tea wasn't going to think of a lie or no shit like that because Tunchi was always her backup plan in shit with her parents. She would drag him down with her and he knew that.

Devin frowned, "I bet not hear nothing out in the streets about you two fucking around or some shit, understood?"

"Yeah."

They both started to walk away which make Devin frown even deeper.

"You not gone give ya daddy a hug?"

Tea mentally rolled her eyes with a crooked smile and turned around to her father and gave him a big hug.

Tea and Devin both knew that know matter what happened Devin was gone be on his daughters side and Tea was gone be a daddy's girl forever.

Hopefully.

Ever since Tea had come out the womb they had been stuck together as if they were twins. Shanie got mad several times because of this, because she wanted her daughter to be a mommas girl. But overall she couldn't hate or deny the love that the two had for eachother it was something unbreakable.

"Daddy you smell good, what's that?" Tea asked sniffing her father before she stood back straight looking him into his hazel eyes.

"Ion know," he said. "You know my wife bought it for me and a nigga got stay smelling good for yaull so neither of yaull will run off to these nigg--

"Now why would I run off when I've been with your bigheadef ass forever," Shanie said popping up with Gold behind her, too busy texting on the phone.

Shanie still dressed the same, looked the same, but she had a different talk with her. After having a child and maturing more, she wasn't the same quiet person she was a outspoken, still intelligent, and beautiful girl with a husband and one child.

"Damn baby, who did your hair," Devin said changing the subject as he grabbed on to Shanie and kissed her lips.

"You know who did my hair." She said. "Karen, you like husband and daughter."

Tea smiled, "I love it mama."

"You know I love that shit when we in the bedro--

Shanie hit Devin on his chest making him and Tia laugh. Shanie had went back black over the years and now she had it crawling son her back in a wave pattern.

Shanie turned to her daughter and gave her the eye.

"Why you laughing girl? You bet not be having no sex," Shanie said and Tea rolled her eyes mentally.

Shanie loved Tia, but she very careful exposing her daughter to sex because she didn't want her to have it till she was married or at least older. Devin didn't want her too have sex either, but Devin couldn't keep his mouth over his hand either, if you get what I'm saying.