Ala: 11

Bitch you don't know me, fuck with me and I'll knock yo words straight the fuck out yo teeth.

ALA: 11: Lot of PROFANITY

"Excuse me!" Naja exclaimed as she passed Mariah to get upstairs but once Mariah seen who it was she didn't take it so lightly.

"Whatever bitch," she mumbled and Naja heard her. Naja wasn't no scary bitch, she wasn't even paying attention to Mariah standing there. She was doing her and was going upstairs to turn up with her boo when Mariah wanted too get gangster with her.

"Look lil' ma ion even know you like dat, don't be starting shit," Naja gave her a death glare and then prepared to walk away.

They were standing in the corner were nobody was because most people were on the dance floor, getting pissy drunk, or upstairs. The corner led up the stairs and that's why Naja had said excuse me in the first place.

"Bitch I'm grown, and ion give a fuck if you know me or not. I ain' like dat' slick shot you pulled earlier. I ain' wanna of them scary hoes you prolly use too and I surely ain' wantcha' nigga cause' as you can see I got my own."

Naja turned around and this time she wasn't planning on keeping nice. She was planning on hurting this "grown bitch's" feelings.

"Lookie here. Ion give a fuck bout' dat petty shit comin' out cho' mouth. Throw some slick shit one mo gan an I ain't gone keep my 'posture when I lay yo grown woman ass out. Heard that?" Naja said. She was trying to be on her best behavior because this was her boyfriends party, but Tunchi's girl was trying her and once you tried Naja, you got that hood bitch out of her.

She smirked not finished at all with what she had to say. "Oh and fa that being yo man. You ain his number woman girl, bitch. Trust and belee' dat." Naja laughed and when she was about to turn around. Mariah sneaked her and punched her dead in her face, but Naja ate it and gave her exactly what she was looking for. She came back with double that. Now everybody was watching.

"Sneak, me, again, hoe," Naja punched with every word until she was threw back from a punch to the stomach from Mariah.

She got up preparing to run up to Mariah when someone jumped in front of her pulling her back but Naja wasn't paying attention.

"Nah let me go, I ain't done with this hoe!"

"Girl come down it's me, Tea," Tea said looking at Naja in the eyes as the boys walked downstairs.

Tunchi immediately ran to Mariah and Marick ran over to Naja as Terrance stayed back.

"Everybody get the fuck out!" Marick yelled. People grunted and shit but they left besides, Tunchi, Mariah, Tea, Terrance, and Naja.

"Naja why the fuck you fighting my girl?" Tunchi asked cause she ain't have no reason to be fighting no chick she ain't even know.

"Fuck you alright Tunchi and you know what Marick since you sitting here letting him holler at me and not stand up for me, it's fine I can handle my own, but don't call my phone fa shit cause' I ain't got none fa you playboy..." Naja said pissed off as she put the rubber band on her weave putting it in a high ponytail.

"Can you take me home Tea?"

Tea smiled. She was surprised that Naja could even get down like that. She was always acting annoying and shit and never serious about nothing cause she was always under Marick, but she was seeing the real Naja tonight...and she liked it.

"Yeah girl, I got you, me and Terrance gone wait for you out in the car."

Tea and Terrance walked out as Naja went up to his bedroom and got her things.