ALA: 6

Sometimes we say stuff without thinking.

ALA: 6

That booty talking to me, what that shit say?

"What you want, babyboy?"

And she gone shake it like a red nose. Bop, Bop, Bop! Like a red nose.

He turned towards her ear and whispered, softly, but husky. "I want you, baby."

Tea smirked and turned her body around to his and put her arms around his neck and kissed hips lips in the middle of Marick's kickback.

Tea rolled her tongue around his and made sure to leave her mark as she sucked on his tongue. Tea continued to kiss Jalen passionately on the lips until they were ripped apart.

Tea opened her eyes, not shocked to see what she did, but overall she was pissed off.

Jalen was a cool dude and even though she didn't know much about him she was interested in his hobbies to "smoke, drink, and party", plus he was 21.

Tea wondered why she attracted older guys but she already knew it was from her developed frame and mentally rolled her eyes at that. But overall she thought he was pretty cool once she say down and drunk a few drinks with him, finding out he was in college.

And to see Tunchi hear scrapping with the boy, made her infuriated.

"Tunchi, leave him the fuck alone!" Tea yelled pushing Tunchi when she could, but he pushed her back, grabbing the boy and punching him. Jalen ate it and then came back even harder since he was in training.

He started to attack Tunchi until Tunchi got the upper hand and blasted on his ass with a single punch to the face leaving him on the floor, but it all stopped once Tea got herself in the idle of the ring.

She slapped Tunchi in his face making it go back and to the left, aching.

"I told you to stop Tunchi, damn! He didn't even do anything to you, we were just dancing!" Tea said looking at him upside his head once he turned back, but all he did when she said that is kiss his teeth, ball up his fist, and look at her.

"Aye, yaull need to chill out, bruh! What's going on?" Marick asked as Tea and Tunchi looked each other up and down.

Tunchi turned his head to Marick and even though he wanted to shake his head at Tea, he didn't even have the energy for the bitch, or at least that's what his mind was telling him.

"I'm about to go bruh! I'm gone catch you later, it's too many fake bitches up in this bitch."

He looked straight at Tea when he said it and she clenched her teeth, but instead of answering she focused on Jalen. She bended down to his view and helped him up as Tunchi dapped up Marick and left.

Marick turned to Jalen and Tunchi, rubbing his head.

"Aye, bruh, ion know you, and I don't know how you got in but don't be coming here fighting! We come here to turn up not all that extra shit," And then he left, he was too high off his blunt too even care.

Jalen had actually came with one of Marick's homeboys.

Tea rolled her eyes,

"Well, my ride is go--

"You can ride with me."

Tea smiled, faintly. "You sure?"

"Yeah, baby." He was just seeing the cooch, that he so desperately wanted.

He was actually glad that homeboy had same over and whopped his ass because it only made shot better on his parts.

"Okay, well, I'm going to go you some ice and I'll meet you outside, okay?"