Chapter eleven

Mattia's POV:

"Why the fuck would you do that?" He looked at me and smiled, I know that smile. "Because, mattia, she needs to learn not to ignore us whenever she wants, i'm doing this for you," kairi stated as he headed for the door, not wanting to hear anything else. I wasn't having it, I ran to where he was as he was just about to grab the door handle. I grabbed his arm and turned him around, he had a shocked look evident on his face and he knew what was about to happen.

"YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO OUT WITH HER! EVEN IF SHE DID SOMETHING SO BAD TO ME I WOULDN"T CARE! I LIKE HER AND YOU KNOW THAT! SO DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE JUST DOING IT FOR MY SAKE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S! TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU DID WHAT YOU DID OR I WILL LAY OUT EVERYTHING TO IRIS IF YOU DON"T TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!" I was fuming and he knew that asking her out will just get another reaction out of me. So why did I freak out like I just did? Well it's simple, I have issues. Anger issues. I have a really bad temper and so yesterday when I had asked Iris the questions about why she was ignoring us and she said the things she did, I had punched a dent into the old classroom walls. I'm surprised the stupid fucking principle didn't hear it with her fucking super hearing.

"OK FINE! YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT WHY I DID IT? IT WAS FOR YOU! BUT YOU DON"T GET THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST SO THICK HEADED AND CAN"T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE SHIT ANY OF US SAY! YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME I REALLY LIKED THAT GIRL AND WANTED TO ASK HER OUT BUT I COULDN'T?" I had a confused look on my face and he continued. "OF COURSE YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THE NEXT DAY THAT YOU WANTED HER AN ASKED HER OUT!!! Y'ALL DIDN'T EVEN LAST A WEEK! SO DON'T TELL ME WHY I'M DOING THIS MATTIA! AND MAYBE I DO LIKE HER! BUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER MY FEELINGS AND WOULD NOT EVEN COME TO ME TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH ME BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT THICK HEADED!" Wow. I didn't know that I was like that.

He started to storm out and that's when a thought crossed my mind. I had never thought of anyone else's thoughts or opinions before, Shit. I am so selfish that I couldn't even think about how one of my bestfriends felt about anything.

"Kairi wait! I am so sorry," he slammed the door in my face and didn't hear the rest of my thoughts. I sighed running my hands through my hair, tugging it in the process out of frustration.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled and tried to find a way to let my frustration out. Nothing came to mind but a flash of kairi's face before he slammed the door. I had caused that and I couldn't do anything to take that image out of my mind. It was like it had made it's way into one of my memories and locked itself in there. I did this and I always have.

I headed outside and saw that everyone's gazes were fixed on me as the door made a sound.

"What happened?" Alejandro spoke probably making everyone else more visible to the situation.

"I'll tell you later, right now I've got to talk to iris," she looked up at me with a confused look on her face but still followed me inside, up to her room. I closed the door and she sat down on the bed.

"What's up?" I turned around with the same look from earlier when I had argued with kairi. Then all I saw was red.

Next thing I knew was me getting pushed on the floor and her yelling for me to get the fuck out of her room. I scurried out of the room and making sure to shut the door behind me. Running out, I had heard my name being shouted from a weird place and turned to see it had come from a closet under her staircase. "What the?" I mumbled and continued walking out of the house until I got to my house. My family were out on vacation and decided "hey, why don't we just leave mattia all by himself while we have a good time in California." Real great people if you asked me.

I unlocked the door and entered. Heading upstairs to just lay down and enjoy what I can while everyone is out. "AHHH!" I screamed and covered my mouth. It was a message on my wall written in some sort of chalk. 'watch your back fag'  who would do this? I didn't think anybody at school knew where I live.