Chapter ten

Iris's POV:

"I'll go first," mattia finally said as we waited for someone to start. He looked around until his gaze met mine, he smirked. "Truth or dare Iris?" I glared at him and said,"Truth." "Who was your first fuck?" Everyone went silent waiting for my answer. I blushed a deep shade of red as I responded,"Ima virgin." Everyone looked at mattia as he looked at me, it was a guilty look.

"NEXT!" Alvaro yelled as everything became awkward. "Mattia, kiss marry fuck. Iris, tate, and kairi," Mattia groaned and then answered. "I would ummm kiss kairi, fuck tate, and marry iris," alejandro looked mad at both of the boys and they just shrugged shyly. I was looking down at the ground, not knowing what to say to that.

"My turn," alejandro said, looking at alvaro. Alvaro looked scared as alejandro looked at him with a look that can kill. "Truth or dare alvaro," he asked finally. "Dare," he responded with a scared look. "Make out with iris for 15 seconds," now it was mattia's turn to look mad and alvaro looked uncomfortable. I was both at this point that alejandro was doing that and that I don't like alvaro like that.

"Fine, let's just get this over with," we both said it at the same time, making us look at each other. He crawled over to me, sitting down in front of me and started to lean in. Our lips connected and it was super awkward and uncomfortable. After 15 seconds, we disconnected and wiped our lips with our sleeves. I looked at mattia and saw that his jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists. But after he saw that we wiped our lips on our sleeves, he calmed down a bit, unclenching his jaw but his hands were still in fists.

"Okay, now it is my turn," I said after everyone had their turn and I finally had my chance. I looked around and found my target. "Kairi, truth or dare?" He looked at me with a Wtf look. "Truth?" He responded and I thought about it. Finally finding the right one, I said, "Is it true that you have never had a girlfriend?" He looked at me and responded, "That is true, But I've got to tell you guys something," he stood up and looked at me.

"Y'all know how I said I never had a girlfriend," everyone nodded and said keep going. "Well I was waiting for the right time to ask someone else out," he grabbed me by my hands and pulled me up. Everyone looked so confused and I was too. "Iris, will you go out with me?" And as soon as those words came out of his mouth, everyone gasped and Mattia said, "What the fuck bro?"

"Kairi, I will go out with you," I had remembered this morning and the conversation. It's time to start getting revenge and I needed to start with mattia. Speaking of him, he looked at me with a mad look and all I did was look down with a fake guilty look. Everyone else gasped, not expecting my answer and kairi hugged me and spun me around.

I laughed and kissed him on the mouth, smiling big. His kiss wasn't the same as mattia's and it wasn't as magical. But, mattia, alejandro, and kairi deserve it, so I don't care at this point."Thank you, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8, dress in something cute and comfortable," he said looking at me and then to mattia. Mattia was raging in anger and his face was as red as a tomato. He was angry at me and kairi. Oh well, this is what he gets.

"Kairi can I talk to you inside?" Mattia said the last word through clenched teeth and clearly wasn't about to mess around with him and have a nice chat. "Sure," they went inside and all everyone heard was shouting and a slam of a door. Mattia came out with his face clearly fixed and he had a guilty and sad look. He looked at me, smiling and walks over to everyone. "What happened?" Alejandro spoke all of our thoughts.

"I'll tell you later, right now i've got to talk to iris," I was really confused and shrugged it off following him. We went up to my room entering and shutting the door. "What's up?" I said casually and he turned around with a pissed/annoyed look.