Nosedive

A whole week passed since my one night stand with Nobunaga. I still had a few purplish spots here and there. We haven't talked about it ever since. In fact, we barely talked. He seemed to avoid me for some reason and I felt so awkward, I couldn't stay near him but when we were apart, I couldn't get him out of my mind. He was just looking for casual sex. I mean, in his time, he just gave an order and someone jumped into his bed. He just needed someone to satisfy his need and I was at hand. But what if not? I shouldn't read too much into this. It was just alcohol and sexual attraction. Nothing more and nothing less.

To smooth out my nerves, I decided to treat myself to a luxurious bubble bath with tealights and soft music.

'Ah! I needed this so badly!' I closed my eyes and sighed.

I was just getting into the vibe when suddenly, the door cracked opened and Nobunaga stuck his head in.

'Hey!' I shouted and sank into the bubbles for cover.

'Why are you screaming? I've already seen you naked.' He said bluntly and took off his T-shirt.

'What in the world are you doing?' My mouth was complaining but my eyes were all over him. Yep, he is still annoyingly hot!

'I'm bored.' He pulled down his pants and my jaw dropped.

Nobunaga took a shower and I watched, shamelessly fantasizing about him. I've never wanted to be a bar of soap so badly in my miserable life before. Slipping and sliding on that gorgeous body... Dang, that sweet ass is just asking for spanking! I was biting my lip.

He was washing his hair when he glanced back over his shoulder. 'Saori, stop drooling!'

'Whaaa? I'm not...' I sank into the bubbles again to hide my burning red face.

He settled in the tub and leaned on me like I was his pillow.

'Ah, this feels nice!' He sighed. 'Why is the water pink?'

'Because of the bubble bath.'

'How curious! It smells nice. What is it?'

'Jasmine and ylang ylang.'

'I like this music and those little candles really set the mood.'

'I'm glad you like it. It was supposed to be for me...' I grumped.

'Why do you always have to complain? Pour me a drink instead!' He rested his hands on my knees, like they were armrests.

'Maybe because you always do whatever you fancy. FYI, I'm still not your servant.' I replied and poured for him.

'You are amusing.' He took a sip from the champagne. 'This is excellent. You have a refined taste.'

I combed my fingers through his damp hair again and again. It was so silky soft and smooth and thick... Ah! I love his hair! He made soft purr-like grumbles.

'I bet you got pampered like this a lot in your time too.' I rubbed his broad shoulders.

'I've never done anything like this before.' He murmured and caressed my legs.

'Really? Then what was the point of living in a castle?'

'I was never interested in a decadent life. I had more important things to do. For momentary pleasures, I had sugar candies and sake.'