He just stands there.

I feel weird knowing he's watching us, and my laughs slowly subside. Percy is still a mess, though, and is giggling the entire time Will asks him questions.

He doesn't remember Will, either.

Percy answers questions about how he's feeling - does your head hurt? Are you in any pain? Could you hear when you were in the coma? Feel anything?

"Do you remember anything before you hit your head? Do you remember anyone other than Nico?" Will asks. Percy stops laughing.

After a moment of contemplation, he answers.

"I remember people being in places. I remember them doing things. I remember that their was another person in Tartarus. And that there were people at Camp Jupiter...I just don't remember who they were." He remembers the plot of the book, but can't remember the characters. He looks so sad. I wish I could do something - anything

I don't know what to do.

"How do you remember Nico?" Will mumbles to himself, but Percy hears.

"I don't know. I really don't know," Percy says, so quietly I can barely hear him from the chair beside his bed.

The beeping from the machines around Percy and Leo become the only sound in the room for a moment. Will stand, gives a fake smile, and walks out of the room. He tells us that someone should be in shortly to ask some more questions.

Percy looks up at the ceiling. I think he's trying not to cry. Gods, I don't know what to do. Words escape my mouth before I can stop them.

"Hey, Percy? Your friends were supposed to have a movie night with you tomorrow. My sister and her boyfriend were coming in from Camp Jupiter. . ." I still sound hoarse.

But Percy looks at me and smiles.

"Maybe we could still do that."

Piper POV

Annabeth comes out of the room not ten seconds later. She looks like a ghost.

Gods, my Annie is heartbroken. It kills me to see her like this over him, but I tell her it's not her fault. It's not his fault, either.

I hug her, her skin cold. I want to warm her up. I want to heal this girl, starting with her heart. Annie sobs into my shoulder as I rub soothing circles into her back.

"Let it all out. I don't care about this shirt," I mutter to her. She kinda laughs, but it turns into a sob. Gods, this is hitting her hard.

Eventually she stops sobbing in my arms, and I'm grateful for that, but I still want to hold her. I'm not sure why... But then she tells us everything.

"He remembered Nico *sniffle* and not me. Pipes, I don't know. Maybe I don't get a second chance." She started crying again. I knew she only wanted to be friends with him but... Why did he remember Nico and not Annabeth. Him and Annabeth have so much history together. Is it because Nico was there when it happened?

This doesn't make sense.

Percy POV

Apparently Nico has never seen Finding Nemo before, and apparently I'm in love with it, so that means it's the first movie we're watching. Will said that I have a mild concussion, but that I just need to rest and stay away from anything that hurts my head - no sword fighting or anything.

It's just the amnesia that he's worried about.

He says that he hasn't seen anything where a patient only forgets people - just doesn't remember them.