Concubine Liu was very happy with her condition improving. Feng Yu Heng’s arrival had allowed her to see some hope of living. She even said to her personal palace maid: “Quickly go and send a report to the Liu manor. Tell them that this One is getting better, and it’s thanks to Imperial Daughter Ji An… Oh wait, it’s thanks to Princess Yu! When elder brother hears this, he will definitely be very happy. Have elder brother remember to send a gift to the Yu Palace later. Princess Yu has helped this One so much. The Liu family cannot sit by idly without expressing anything.”

The palace maid immediately acknowledged it and quickly left. Feng Yu Heng smiled and said: “Your Highness is too kind.” However, she did not refuse the gift.

Concubine Liu was very happy, as she only felt at ease with Feng Yu Heng accepting the gift. With her feeling better, she continued to chat with Feng Yu Heng for the duration of the infusion. It was nothing more than the boredom of life in the palace over the years and the loyalty of the Liu family. She thought quite a bit of her elder brother.

Feng Yu Heng, however, had a permanent sneer internally, elder brother, huh? No rush, she would quickly allow Concubine Liu find out about the true Liu family. She would let her see exactly how this elder brother treated this younger sister.

After the infusion was completed, Feng Yu Heng left Wang Chuan in An Ju Palace, ordering her to take care of Concubine Liu. The medicine needed to be taken one more time at night. In truth, it was to observe the servants of An Ju Palace. If anyone wanted to do anything to Concubine Liu, there needed to be someone there to deal with it.

With Concubine Liu expressing her extreme gratitude, Feng Yu Heng left the palace and returned home. Right before leaving, she promised to return the next day, and she would explain precisely how the treatment would go forward.

When Feng Yu Heng returned to the Yu Palace, Xuan Tian Ming had not yet returned. She knew that he and Xuan Tian Hua were currently working together punish those in court that were part of the eighth prince’s faction. It was certain that he would be a bit busy, and she would need to wait at home.

Wang Chuan had been left at Concubine Liu’s side, thus Huang Quan was the only one left to take care of her. Huang Quan could see that she was absent-minded and occasionally glancing in the direction of the winding hallway, thus she smiled and asked her: “Is Young Miss anxiously awaiting His Highness’ return? Looking at the time, this servant fears that it won’t be until dinner time.”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head: “I’m not waiting for him. He will be back sooner or later. I’m not worried. I am waiting for someone else.”

“Someone else? Who else is there?” Huang Quan was puzzled, “Will we be getting a guest today?”

At this time, a maidservant quickly ran in and bowed to Feng Yu Heng, saying: “Princess, someone has come to the palace. It’s a doctor from Hundred Herb Hall, and they wish to see you. Lady Zhou has had him wait in the front hall. This servant has come to ask Princess, will you be seeing him? If you will, will it be in the front hall, or should he be brought over here?”

“Bring him over here.” She ordered then looked at Huang Quan’s puzzled expression and explained: “If I am not mistaken, the person that came should be Xu Mao.”

Her guess was correct, and the person that had come was indeed Xu Mao. This person had been in the palace for many months and had been Sun Qi’s assistant the entire time. Since he kept a low profile, he did not attract much attention in the imperial physician’s college. It was because of this lack of presence that lowered other’s guard against him, and this allowed him to hear more information. Of course, Sun Qi was not among those not on guard against him.