Bonus POV: Chapter Twenty/Twenty - One

Start from the beginning

" A daisy represents innocence, purity and your childhood. I remember when I was fourteen and had what I thought was my first love. I found a meadow not to far from here and all there was were daisies. Everywhere you turned you would see white and yellow. I would go there after school and just pick the petals. " A small chuckle escaped my lips. I rubbed my chin as I pictured a small girl on a meadow picking flowers and taking off the petals.

" So you were one of those little school girls, " I said smirking before mocking her, "He loves me, he loves me not." I watched as her jaw dropped and held back another chucke when she smacked my chest.

" I was not! I just liked picking the petals."

" Yea and I like going dress shopping." I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes.

" Whatever." She says playfully glaring at me.

" You know, Martez I never thought you could be so deep." Her last name was foreign on my lips.

" Well Anderson, it's not like you've actually taken the time to get to know me."

" Hm what's there to know?"

" Not much," She agreed." Only the little things."

" Okay, babydoll. What's your favorite color?" She raised an eyebrow at the nickname, but seemed to side against commenting on it.

" Red. Yours?"

" Black."

" I don't even know why I asked. I could have easily guessed that." She shook her head while grinning." Siblings?"

" None. You?"

" One younger brother." She replied scrunching up my nose. I couldn't help but notice that she looked cute while doing that.

" Do you have a thing going on with that friend of yours?" The question came out of my lips without much of s thought about it. Great now the slut is going to think I like her.

" Nathan?" I responded by nodding my head.

" No? We've been friends for years. We're just really close."

" Do you even get tired of going through girls like candy?"

" Never." I responded without hesitation. She narrowed her eyes but my answer still didn't change. Woman will forever and always be nothing in my mind.

" Why?"

" Woman are about as innocent and evil as any male."I said before asking another question so she wouldn't question me about my answer

" Why do you like Halloween so much?"

" I never told you I liked it." She said raising her eyebrow.

" Even a blind man could tell you like it."

" In general I just like the season." She replied not looking at me. " The plants may start to die, but as sickening as it is to think this it's beautiful. The death of plants oddly have its beauty." Looking at the small flower in her hand she continued," It seems as though only the strongest survive though."

But do they really? I thought bitterly. I survived ten years of torture yet look at me. I'm almost like the walking dead.

" Why do you hate Halloween?" My eyes darkened as I let out a bitter laugh, " It's such a long story that may even just turn your heart into stone just by hearing it."

" How so?"

" Babydoll my life story isn't roses and daisies. It dark, haunting, callous." My dark smirk returned," Did I mention merciless?" She bit her lip removing her eyes from my face and instead focused them up on the sky.