Just read this.

Disclaimer:

All rights are reserved by the author,

Federal copyright law provides that copyright protection subsists in original works of authorship.This means that a copyright protects the expression of an idea. Any expression or work of authorship is automatically and instantly protected once it is fixed in any tangible medium, such as on paper, video, audio, disk, tape, computer memory, etc. Examples of protectable works include books, advertisements, movies, games, educational materials, computer software, and even stuffed animals and dolls.

This story is still in the process of getting edited by the author so leaving any vulgar, obscene, or spoiler comments are inadmissible and can result to the author, KittyKattt_ to report said person to wattpad which can lead to a suspension of account or account elimination. This does not mean you are not allowed to curse about characters or whatever you want to curse about. I'm just asking for no vulgar or rude comments towards me besides that you're fine. I don't report curse words on my books, Wattpad does that automatically. (Depending on the word, but I'm sure at this point you guys know how to get around that.(: )

This all means that copying or translating this story in any way and on any website is not allowed. Anyone who violates any of these exclusive rights has infringed the copyright which can lead to punishment by law. Not only is it punishable by law, but as stated above failing to abide by these rights and requests can possibly lead to a suspension of account or account elimination.

This story is fiction which means that it is not real. If you have heard of any of the places, names, or schools in this story it is simply a coincidence.Nothing in this book is meant to hurt or offend anyone in anyway. If at some point the reader is offended the author is not liable. Since this story was finished in the year of 2015 if anyone were to come across a story that is identical to this one it is requested to contact the author and report them immediately. This story is the third installment of The Undercover Saga which is completely original and is created by the author, KittyKattt_ so all the rights and guidelines stated above will apply to the other books as well.

© 2015 KittyKattt_

(TUS) The Undercover Saga Order:

1.) I'm a Model that's undercover as a Nerd
2.) I'm A Secret Agent Undercover In High School
3.) I'm A Girl Undercover In An All Boys School
4.) Getting Caught Undercover

But anyways,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

---------------------------------------

EXTREMELY CRAPPY TRAILER/TEASER THING FOR THIS BOOK IS ABOVE. Once I completely figure out how to work this trailer thing I'll remake it to be better, but for now this is what we're stuck with.

--------

Blurb:

Has your mother ever been so worried that her husband is cheating on her that she sends you to where he works? No? Well, mine did. Just to clear it all up my father works as a teacher for an ALL boys college.

-----

Claire Martez had a pretty normal life, she had just recently graduated a few months ago and had great grades. Recommended for some scholarships. But she didn't exactly plan to go to an all boys college after HighSchool. Nope, not at all. She especially didn't expect to room with The Caiden Anderson.

**Book 3 of the Undercover Saga**

People who will show up from the other two books:

Model Undercover: Katy and Damien are mentioned.

Agent Undercover: Liam, Taylor, Chris, Jack and Lily. Riley, Joey and Jesse are only mentioned.

----------------------------------------
A/N:Ello Loves! This is the third book of the undercover saga. I hope you all enjoy. Just so you know,you do NOT have to read the other two books in order to read this one. But you will need to read them in order to understand the next book! There will be referenced and people from the other two books who will show up.

ATTENTION: READERS COMING FROM THE SECOND BOOK THAT ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHO GOT THE AGENCY READ AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO CHAPTER EIGHT

WARNING: Points of this book can cause some serious triggers to certain emotions. Read at your own risk.

But for the new readers here is the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3