Vilkas x human reader

You were taking a look at the things in store at the market. You bought a few apples and some bread and headed out of the city of Whiterun. As you walked on the road towards Riverwood, the small town in which you live, you heard a thunk and felt a sharp pain on the top of your head. Your world immediately went black after that occurred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You soon woke up in a dark room, walls and floor made of stone and you were tied to a chair. On instinct of survival, you struggled in the ropes that bound you to the wooden chair.

"I wouldn't bother." A dark, deep gloomy voice rang throughout the room. You froze, scanning the room to find the source of the voice. Your eyes landed on two silver eyes, staring back at you from the darkest corner.

"W-who are you!" You shouted at him. You were angry and confused, most of all, scared. Scared for your life. Was he going to kill you? You couldn't die at such a young age. You have a life to live. A home to get home to. But, no one in your lonely life to converse with. You thought that maybe it would be okay if you died. There was no point of you living if there was no one to live for. But still, you feared for your life.

He just chuckled. "I'm no one of your concern. I'm just here to ask you a few questions." He came out of the shadows. A pale face with a few scars on him and silver eyes. His brunette locks seemed to pull his features together perfectly. You showed no interest, though. You were to scared to. He stalked up to you and paused in front of you. "Do you know of Volkihar? Are you sided with them?"

"What and the who now?!" You asked. You earned a slap.

"Tell the truth! Where is their camp!"

"I don't know!"

Slap

"I'm telling you the truth I don't know!!!" Tears slipped down your face. The contact his hands made with your face hurt. A lot. He didn't seem to know his strength or he was just purposefully using it. He sighed.

"Fine. But if I find out you do know about them, I will do worse." He glared as he left. You sobbed quietly as you dipped your head. How did this come to happen to you? What else would they want from you?

Timeskip to a week later>

The same man has been spoon feeding you and caring for you for the past week you've been in that cell. He still hasn't untied you from the chair though. And you were forced to go to the bathroom with him watching you. Yeah you were weirded out but you understood that he was doing it to ensure you wouldn't escape. Today he came in with a dagger. You gulped. Was he actually going to kill you this time? He put it to your throat.

"You're sure you know nothing of the Volkihar?"

You gulped and shook your head, giving him the same answer. "I don't know." He stared at you and smashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened but you didn't fight him. He dropped the knife. After pulling away he untied you.

"You can go then."

"B-b-but will I ever see you again?" You asked as you stood up.

He chuckled with that smirk. "Like me now do you?" You nodded shyly. "I'll go to your house in Riverwood every night. And if I can't I'll write to you." You smiled and nodded, standing on your tip toes to place a kiss on his lips. You shot him one more smile before leaving.