Human! Alduin x dragonborn reader (part 3)

Once the two of you got to Breezehome you nearly tossed him into his room. You stormed into yours and shut the door, sitting on the bed and tugging at your (hair/scales/ears). A few moments later he walked in.

"What's wrong?"

"This is a lot to take in! This isn't subtle! Not even a bit!" You shouted. You saw him flinch a bit.

"I know. I completely understand. But you're going to have to accept it either way." He was surprisingly calm. You wondered how he could be so calm all the time.

"...since when were you the calm type....." you muttered.

"Watching you be mad calms me." He blinked. You could tell even he didn't know why. You rolled your e/c eyes and laid back on the bed. He sat down on the other side of the bed. You were confused. Was he planning on sleeping here? You pretended to ignore it. You heard him heave a sigh as he laid down beside you, pulling you towards him. A red blush rose to your cheeks but you cuddled into him anyway, finding he was radiating tons of heat. It must be the fire inside of him or something cause he was so warm.

"You gonna get under the covers?" You asked quietly. He looked at you oddly.

"The what?"

"These." You pulled the sheets over his face. He pulled it out of his view and looked at you in a confused way.

"What are they for?"

"They're meant to keep people warm."

"Aren't people their own heat source?" He asked.

"Not everyone is a dragon, you know." You chuckled. He shrugged. You soon drifted off to sleep in his embrace, you nor him wanting it to end.

I'm not even going to ask if you guys want more of this good stuff cause I'm just gonna write it anyways :D. I hope you enjoyed!

~Meyye