Human! Alduin x dragonborn reader

You had Alduin trapped with Dragonrend and were about to kill him.

"No! I shall not be slain by a joor! Not here! Not now! Not ever!" He cried. Then, you yelled out a shout at him that you didn't even know. Light consumed him and you as he screamed in agony. You covered your eyes to prevent being blinded. When the light receded you opened your eyes to see Alduin lying in the snow, except he was a man. He was wearing dragon priest robes and had jet black hair. When he opened his eyes you found they were a brilliant ruby red. And, you forced yourself to admit, his features were quite handsome. You couldn't believe that your nemesis could be so bootiful. You almost felt bad it was your destiny to kill him. You hoped your cheeks weren't as hot as they felt. Alduin shot up with rage.

"What have you done to me! Turn me back!"

"I-I don't know how!"

"FIND OUT HOW!" He roared. He was as loud as his dragon form. He was seven feet tall. SEVEN! You felt so small when he rose to his feet, but you refused to show it.

"Let me see if I can! Maybe I have to tap you or something..." you poked his shoulder, finding it was covered in muscles which made your face hotter; if possible. You felt an odd tingle run down your spine. By the confused look upon Alduin's face you could tell he felt it too.

"What have you done....."

"What have I done! All I just did was try to find out how to change you back! Don't blame me, meyus dah!" He was surprised at the words that had flown from your mouth. You were too filled with rage to care.

"You paired us..." He said quietly, submission in his glowing red eyes.

You froze and your anger melted away into surprise. "I did what now...?"

Henlo my little wyrmlings :D. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it. If you liked this and want a part two, let me know in the comments!

Bai!

~Meyye