Miraak x reader

This wasn't suggested but whatever, I got a lightbulb about it a few days ago so there ya go. I hope you like this piece of trash of a story. Sorry if it sucks and is kinda weird because I literally winged it :P

You were in Miraak's temple. You had finished killing a draugr death lord and was where the book you've been looking for was. You picked it up; but once you touched it everything went white and you woke up in another dimension. It was weird, papers from books and ripped book covers swirling around like a tornado, one on each side of a man in strange glowing armor and a blue dragon with a saddle and reins on it. There were two strange floating beasts on either side of the man as well, they looked as if they had tentacles coming from where their mouths should be. You were a bit frightened, trying to figure out where the fuck you were. No bells in your mind rang. You had never seen such a place. The strange man began to speak.

"Hello, so called Dragonborn. You are a fake; you don't even know what the true meaning of the Dragonborn is, do you?" You didn't answer. "Just as I thought. We will be meeting very soon, 'Dragonborn.' " The weird creatures began shouting you until you were back in the normal world.

Your breathing was heavy, your mind trying to process what just happened. It was hard for you to believe someone was trying to take your title as Dragonborn. You hated when people did stuff like that and often killed anyone who claimed to be who they said they were. You stood up and took the book. You walked out of the temple and went to the WindStone.

There were some elderly men sitting around the WindStone. They were using the shield that protected their village. One of them looked at you.

"Hello, Dragonborn. You must save our people from the control of Miraak." You knew what you had to do. You had to use your shout 'bend will' to bend the Skaal's will back to how it was before. But how could you kill two dragons to collect their souls and get the shout? You knew of no dragons on Solstheim. You also couldn't go back to Skyrim to kill two dragons because the journey was too long and by then Miraak would have taken over the province. You began searching the landscape of Solstheim for any dragons because you didn't want to have to go with the other choice. You searched the entire place, but nothing was found. You sighed as you were walking on a road.

"Well, I guess I have no other choice..." you said to yourself. You opened the book you found in Miraak's temple and was back in Miraak's realm.

"Look who decided to come back. Can't you take a hint, 'Dragonborn'?" Miraak said to you.

"No. Cause I don't know when to quit." You said in a snappy tone back at Miraak.

He smirked under his mask. "I like that you have so much confidence so I can make it plummet."

You growled. "You're about to get your ass beat, Miraak." You said, your e/c eyes glaring at him.

"It's not like you can. You have no power in this realm." He said, ignoring your challenge.

You pushed a few strands of your h/c hair behind your ear as you continued to glare. "You have no idea what I'm capable of." You said, challenging him again; waiting to see what he would do next.

"You have got a lot of guts, kid. You want me to spill them or not?" He said, smirking under his mask again.

You made another growl as you lashed out your sword, taking a heavy swing at him. He quickly dodged it as his hand snaked to his sword handle. He wanted to fight like you did to show he was powerful without his magic. You pushed your sword against his and he did the same. You then shouted and he fell backwards, not expecting that. "Hmph." You said. You were proud of yourself for actually getting a hit on him.

He shouted you as he got up, you rolling onto the ground. He walked over, dragging his sword behind him. He was obviously pissed off that you managed to take him by surprise. He was now more careful to be sure you wouldn't pull a scheme like that again. He kicked you in the gut as you yelped.  You then used your sword and tripped him. You rolled over on top of him and straddled him into a pin, your blade at his throat. He was beginning a shout word of power but you covered his mouth by slipping your hand up his mask. You could feel his jaw opening and closing, attempting to bite you. You chuckled. "You're actually not as tough as you seem. I don't know why I was so scared before." You heard him grumble. You let your hand leave his mouth the slightest bit.

"I let you get your confidence higher. I have all the power in this realm."

"Then why don't you use it? Hm? Go ahead, hit me with all you've got." You challenged. For some reason he was silent. "Guess you don't have the guts." He looked at your legs on either side of his body. You felt his face grow hot. You were surprised. You rolled off of him and stared down at him. He began getting up and he stared back. "Look, I came here to tell you to stop controlling the people and leave them alone."

"And why would I do that?" He said, crossing his arms.

"Because I told you to." You snapped at him as you pointed your sword at his chest.

"Snappy, I like it...." he murmured under his breath.

Your face flushed up with light pink the smallest bit. "What'd you say?!"

He stayed silent once again.

"Well?!" You shouted at him.

"You know what I said......" he said quietly.

You lifted a brow at him. You took a few steps closer to him. "Why don't you take off that mask so I can see your face." You said as you went to lift his mask but he slapped your hand away.

"No touching! And I'd rather keep my identity a secret, thanks." He crossed his arms again and looked away.

You lifted a brow. "Then how am I supposed to eventually kiss you?" The words spilled from your mouth as even his neck went cherry red because of so much blushing. You chuckled and walked over to him, lifting his mask halfway and giving a small peppered kiss on his lips. You put his mask back down. "Well, I'll go I guess. It's not like you would change your mind about taking over the world anyway." You disappeared back into the normal world, placing your hand on your cheek. You sighed as you walked back to the Skaal village and everyone wasn't being controlled anymore. You were surprised. "Did Miraak listen to me?" You asked yourself. The elderly men ran up to you.

"You saved us! How did you manage to put Miraak to an end?" They asked.

"I-I..." You stuttered, not knowing how to tell them.

"Oh, it's probably too long of a story to tell. At least we have our village people back." The lead man said as they all nodded and turned back towards the WindStone.