Alduin x confused! Dovahkiin reader

You had just been dropped off by Odahviing at Skuldafn. You told him you were ready to face Alduin when he asked but actually, you weren't. You were afraid. He would be able to kill you, even if he's weakened. Just the sight of the creepy temple made you fearful of what could be inside. You hoped that instead of fighting Alduin, you could reason with him. You hated to admit this but, you loved the way his voice rumbled from his chest, the way the Dovahzul rolled off his forked tongue. You had feelings for him. You found him handsome in a sick and twisted way. He hated you with his guts and you knew it, but you just had the taste for the bad boys; even if that extra bad boy was a dragon that devours and destroys worlds. It was your destiny to end his life but, could you? Looking into those fiery ruby eyes? No. How could you? You'd freeze staring into those evilly beautiful eyes of his. You just couldn't kill him. You had no other choice but to try and make an agreement with him. But how? All your suggestions would seem pointless to him. What were you even going to say? You were interrupted from your thoughts as an arrow whizzed right by your face. You yelped as you dodged to the side, it nearly scathing your cheek. Well, that was your cue to get on with it. You charged towards the draugr who were equipped with Ancient Nord weapons.

<Timeskip>

You killed Nahkriin with one last slash of your w/o/c (weapon of choice). You took his dragon staff and activated the dragon seal, the portal to Skuldafn opening. You hesitated but jumped through. You came out to a beautiful sky that looked like sunset. There wasn't fog or anything out of the ordinary other than the dead people. Then, filled with surprise, you were hit down by something huge and heavy. Once you regained consciousness you froze. A black obsidian colored and shiny talon was wrapped around you and holding you down with the force of a mammoth. He must've hit you down from the skies due to the force that knocked the wind right out of you. You struggled to breathe from the weight. He laughed above you.

"Dovahkiin! How kind of you to join me. Now I shall kill you and feed on your soul here." He opened his jaws but paused, a confused look coming to his expression. You were laying limply under him, accepting your end. "You're not going to fight me? After all you've gone through to be here?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm n-not going to fight." You wheezed out. He shut his jaw and raised a brow, loosing his grip as you gasped for air.

"Why not?" He seemed to be pouting. Something you never thought you'd see coming from Alduin.

"Because I don't want to. I want to make an agreement." He laughed hysterically.

"A-an agreement?!" You stared up at him sternly. He silenced, seeing you were serious. "So... what is your proposal?"

"Don't eat the worlds and I'll do whatever you want." You had no idea what you were saying. He laughed again.

"And what use are you to me!" He spat out at you.

"I don't know. That's for you to decide. I could be useful. And besides, what do you get in return for destroying worlds?" You asked confidently.

This made him think for a moment. "It gives me pleasure, seeing people perish and beg for mercy. I rather enjoy it."

"Psh, I can tell; lonely wyrm." You rolled your e/c eyes.

"Don't get sassy with me. Or your end will be more painful than it should be." He smirked.

"Oh really? If you really wanted to kill me you would have done it already and not loosen your grip. Face it, you don't want to kill me as much as I don't want to kill you." You glared. You had caught him off guard for once. You were right, he should have killed you long ago. He had you trapped but he let you go.

"Silence yourself. I do want to kill you—"

"Then why haven't you done it?" You cut him off. He growled down at you.

"I'm not sure. You must be using a spell to calm me."

You smirked. "I'm casting no spells, World-Eater." He searched for lies in your expression but found none. His brows knitted together.

"S-So?!"

You chuckled. "Come here. Let me tell you my secret." He hesitantly put his face closer to yours with his ear facing you. "Closer, dov. You're not afraid are you?" He snarled and came closer. To his surprise, you grabbed his maw and faced it towards you, kissing his scaly lips. His eyes were wide as a cooking pot as he stared. You parted yourself from him. "That's my secret. I love you, for a reason I do not know." A red went between the cracks of his cheek scales, resembling a blush. You smirked at him. He was silent for a moment and then just kissed you.

"I suppose you aren't that bad, little insolent Dovah." He breathed heavily after parting. You admired his eyes as you stroked his cheek scales that were just heating up more and more. You smiled.

"I knew you'd come around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof! 904 words! That's more of a short chapter of a book than a one shot! Sorry it was so long but I found it inconvenient if i just made two parts. I was too lazy:3. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed! Leave suggestions! And also, the next one shot will be another Vilkas x reader because someone seemed to like it a lot. But after that, it's up to you guys! Thanks!

Mama dov out.

~Meyye